Best Hanoi Street Food Tour
TOUR INFORMATION :
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Starting time: 09.45am, 10.45am, 02,30pm, 04.30pm, 05.30pm, 06.00pm
- Pick-up : Your hotel (If in the old quarter, if not – The meeting point)
- Transportation: Walking (or Taxi if required)
- Language: Tour Guide Speaking English
WHAT YOU CAN GET FROM HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR ?- Picking up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center
- Enjoy the real Local Street Foods
- Enthusiastic and friendly Local Guides
- Learn how to grab food, how to make food like a local
- Reasonably customizing your tour
- Hear the stories surrounding Vietnamese cuisine as well as tidbits of history via introducing of our knowledgeable tour guide.
- Feel the beat of the oldest and most charming streets in the 36 streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, know about their historic trades through local’s eyes.
LET'S SEE HANOI STREET FOOD TOURS ITINERATY :- Meet our tour guide at hotel or meeting point before 4 hours walking tour. Quick Vietnamese greeting lessons
- Our tour guide will discuss about your food allergy, vegetarian and how to walk in Vietnam streets with crazy traffic before starting our tour. Our expert tour guide will introduce you about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese history, culture through our tour. Our tour guide will take you to eat 10+ Vietnamese dishes in best places in special corners, hidden alleys or small restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter that might be missed if you go by yourself and try variety of Street Foods and Drinks such as:
- Nộm bò khô – Papaya with Dried Beef Salad
- Bún chả - Grilled pork with rice noodles
- Pho - Rice noodle soup
- Nem, phở cuốn: Fried spring rolls and fresh spring rolls
- Bánh cuốn: Steamed rice pancake rolls
- Bánh mì – Vietnamese sandwich
- Bánh gối: Fried pillow shaped cake
- Bánh rán: Vietnamese donut; Trà đá - Ice tea
- Bia Hơi – Fresh beer
- Kem xôi: Steamed sticky rice with ice cream
- Chè: Vietnamese sweet soup
- Cà phê trứng: Egg coffee, etc.
Our Hanoi Street Food Tour will only finish when you feel full and happy. Tour ends at Hoan Kiem Lake or anywhere convenient for you to return your hotel/ hostel. Then our tour guide will show you how to get back your hotel/ hostel.
What’s included in Hanoi Street Food Tour ?
- 10+ dishes and drinks
- Expert local tour guide
- Pick up from your hotel/hostel (Hanoi Old Quarter area only)
What’s not included in Hanoi Street Food Tour?
- Tips for tour guide
- Seafood (Special request)
- Drop off services
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.