” Hi Hanoi Explore Travel ! I and my family are going to travel in Ninh Binh 2 Days from Hanoi. Can you give me some suggestions Ninh Binh Itinerary for 2 Days, please? With a period of 2 days where should I go to the most reasonable places? How is the hotel? Should I go with a tour or by myself? Incase I want to book a tour so how much money for a person? And total How many days in Ninh Binh? and Best Ninh Binh Itinerary we should to do. Thank you! ”
This is a question from England of Mr Stephen who sent this message to us two days ago. This question is not only Mr Stephen’s but also a question of many other travelers. That’s reason why today, we send the most appropriate Ninh Binh Itinerary 2 Days for your trip.
Other BEST Ninh Binh Itineraries
- Ninh Binh 1 Day Itinerary
- Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 Days Tour
- Ninh Binh 2 Days 1 Night Tour by Motorbike
- 4 Days Ninh Binh Itinerary
Recommend places for Ninh Binh 2 Days Itinerary
- Bai Dinh Pagoda is located on Bai Dinh Mountain in Gia Sinh Commune, Gia Vien District, Ninh Binh Province. Bai Dinh Pagoda area includes the ancient pagoda and the new pagoda. Bai Dinh Pagoda is designed with monumental architecture, bold traditional identity, attractive area for foreign tourists. This is a famous destination, honored as the largest pagoda in Southeast Asia.
- Trang An is a landscapes complex in Ninh Binh Province,spectacular landscape of limestone karst peaks permeated with valleys, many of them partly submerged and surrounded by steep, almost vertical cliffs. This landscapes are also rich in wetland ecosystems, limestone forest and ancient ruins of Hoa Lu.
- Tam Coc or Tam Coc river, Tam Coc cave is considered as the most attractive tourist destination in Ninh Binh, known for its famous name like “Halong bay on land” and is a part of the Trang An scenic landscape complex, the World Heritage site (UNESCO). It is located in Ninh Binh province, near the Tam Coc villageTam Coc is a combination of two distinct attractions: Tam Coc, a flooded cave karst system and Bich Dong, a series of mountain pagodas.
- Visit Mua Cave, you totally get challenging to finally enjoy wonderful relaxation on the top of Mua Cave mountain with a majestic world around you. You can’t wait anymore to see some beautiful picture of Mua Cave Ninh Binh
>>> Haven’t decided yet? Get FREE ITINERARY <<<
BEST Ninh Binh Itineraries for 2 Days 1 Night
- There are many different schedules for the trip Ninh Binh 2 days 1 night. Among them, Bai Dinh Pagoda and Trang An are the most attractive destinations. The article below will suggest for you a schedule. Visit Bai Dinh padoda includes both of majestic sceneries and spirit values. This is the largest spiritual pagoda in Viet Nam and one of the must-see places in Ninh Binh.
- Visiting Trang An ecotourism complex you will admire famous karst mountains which are very unique in Viet Nam as well as in Asia. This place is said to be “Ha Long bay on land”
More well tours organized with packages 2 days 1 night as below:
- Deluxe & Small Group Ninh Binh 2 Days 1 Night Tour
- COMBINED TRIP: Ninh Binh – Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night
- Ninh Binh Private 2 Days Tour
Here is a summary of the Itinerary:
|Day 1: Hoa Lu Tam Ancient Capital + Tam Coc + Mua Cave||
|Day 2: Bai Dinh Pagoda + Trang An Landscape COmplex||
Day 1: Deluxe Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Small Group Tour from Hanoi
- A Small and Deluxe Group Tour (Max : 17 Pax) – Limousine Bus
- Feast on Ninh Binh cuisine with Buffer Lunch. Delicious Local foods cooked by locals
- Explore the beauty and history of Mua Cave and Tam Coc Cave, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Join interesting activities: Biking on countryside road, 2hour Boat Trip on Ngo Dong River
- Trekking to peak of Mua Cave where best place to overview and sightseeing.
In The Morning
>>> Start from Hanoi, transfer 2hours to Ninh Binh.
>>> Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, King Dinh, and King Le’s Temples.
Stop: 45 minutes – Admission included
Hoa Lu was the capital of Vietnam in the 10th and 11th centuries. he land has both marvelous mountains and seas with the development of many attractive tourist areas.
Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, perhaps, makes the province more attractive because it creates the cultural identity of the area and help people understand more about the cultural, architectural and sculptural values associated with the legend about the foundation of Dai Co Viet ( an old name of Viet Nam country).
>>> After finish visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, we transfer to Tam Coc area to Have lunch at a local restaurant and try local cuisine.
In fhe Afternoon
>>> Get on a boat ride in Tam Coc, ride through Ngo Dong River for 1.5 hours
Stop: 2 hours – Admission included
>>> Cycling: With 1 hour of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the local life
>>> Visit Mua Cave – Hang Mua Peak
Stop: 60 minutes – Admission included
The cave brings you one of the best panoramic view of one of the nicest sceneries in Viet Nam- that’s Ninh Binh- which is known as a wonder of the world, the Telegraph from UK said “It’s an area known locally as Vietnam’s ‘Inland Halong Bay’”.
This can’t be denied since more and more foreigners choose Mua Cave( Hang Mua – Vietnamese name) for their short holidays while being in the north of Viet Nam.
>>> Enjoy Vietnamese tea
>>> Check in luxury Hotel or Bungalow. Your Optinal
>>> Dinner with Vietnamese food prepared by the hotel or bungalow( Will organize as on your request)
Day 2: Bai Dinh Trang An Day Tour and Back to Hanoi
This was a truly delightful experience, halcyon days for Sightseeing, exploring Bai Dinh – Southeast Asia’s largest temple, enjoying a boat trip experience around the beautiful limestone mountains and caves in Trang An.
This is the right choice for those who are passionate about exploring the history of Buddhism and architecture,
In The Morning
>>> Pick up at your hotel to visit Bai Dinh Pagoda
Stop: 90 minutes – Admission included
Take the electric car to the entrance of the Pagoda
>>> Head for lunch at a local restaurant (buffet style) afterwards.
In The Afternoon
>>> Visit Trang An Grottoes – Stop: 2.5 hours to 3 hours – Admission included
The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Trang An, where the limestone karsts, interlaced with grottoes and cliffs, are at their most beautiful.
>>> Take a relaxing boat ride along Trang An River with a sampan boat.
>>> Your tour finishes with a hotel drop-off in Hanoi.
>>> Explore A Package 2 Days 1 Night in Ninh Binh with Favorably Priced, Quality Guaranteed and Realiable Services – ALL INCLUDED
Day 1: Ha Noi – Bai Dinh Pagoda – Trang An
In the Morning
- Depart from Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda (Ninh Binh), traveling time about 2-3 hours. If you go in the direction of high speed Phap Van – Cau Gie – Ninh Binh and then turn to Highway 10,which is just 10km from the city centre – Ninh Binh, it takes about 1.5 hours to get there.
- It’s about 15km from here to Bai Dinh. Some famous tourist sites, beautiful landscapes for tourists to visit and explore Bai Dinh pagoda such as: Ancient Pagoda (4km from New Pagoda), Light cave, Dark cave, Holy Nguyen temple, Cao Son temple, Ngoc well. => about 2-3 hours is a time for you to discover these places.
- If you want to save time for other places, as well as for your health, you can buy electric car tickets to visit because the temple area is quite wide, when you have finished sight-seeing Bai Dinh Pagoda if you still have time, you should visit King Dinh Temple, Le King it is far about 4km from Bai Dinh.
- In the noon: Have lunch and rest for 1-2 hours.
In the afternoon
- After you have rested a short time, about 14h you will move to Trang An Grottoes, time for sightseeing is about 3-5 hours. Key locations throughout Trang An : Trinh Temple, Tran temple, Cay Thi temple … If you want to enjoy goat meat, rice fire which get local flavors in Ninh Binh province, you can choose Ba Cua restaurant.
- Then you will return to Ninh Binh City. and check into your hotel, have dinner & rest. It has ended the first of two days of the journeyin Ninh Binh. There’s so much night-life in this small town such as:you can Walk Around Quarter 8, Co Do Stilt House,eat some special foods at Huong Mai Restaurant, and other restaurants.
Day 2: Phat Diem stone church – Kenh Ga hot spring – Hanoi
In the morning
- It is time for you to continue your journey in your 2 Days Ninh Binh Itinerary. It is 28km from Ninh Binh to Phat Diem stone church. After having breakfast, you will depart. It is 2-5 hours for you to Take photo, visit Phat Diem Stone Cathedral.
>>> Explore More : Phat Diem Stone Cathedral
At noon: Have lunch near stone church or go back to Ninh Binh city.
In the afternoon
- Tourist leaves from Kenh Ga (25 kilometers away from here in the North of Ninh Binh, it takes about 30-45 minutes), you can take hot springs here. It is about 5 hours for moving. Ticket price for visiting is 15k,and ticket price for bathing hot spring is 170k / person.
- Ninh Binh Itnerary 2 Days Tour, you can also replace the second day with visiting Cuc Phuong National Park or Thung Nham bird garden, Van Long Swamp. These places are also ideal destinations. It’s more convenient to combine the hot mineral spring in Kenh Ga with the Van Long Swamp, because 2 places are quite near each other.
In addition, you can read more Best Things To Do in Ninh Binh to get more local experiences for your trip to there. Click Here
>>> Haven’t decided yet? Get FREE ITINERARY <<<
Day 1: Hanoi – Phat Diem Cathedral – Thien Ha Galaxy Cave
- Straight from Hanoi, visit Phat Diem Stone Cathedral and have lunch there. Visit Thien Ha Cave in the afternoon, then return to Ninh Binh city in the evening, rent a hotel room to stay in and taste the regional cuisine.
Day 2: Trang An Grottoes – Hoa Lu Ancient Capital – Bai Dinh Pagoda – Hanoi
- From Ninh Binh City, go to Trang An Landscape Complex and take a boat ride to enjoy the stunning scenery. Then, move to Hoa Lu capital to visit the temples of King Dinh and King Le.
- The final stop you should visit before returning to Hanoi is Bai Dinh pagoda. This newly-built pagoda is known for many amazing records.
>>> Haven’t decided yet? Get FREE ITINERARY <<<
For those that are passionate about eco-tourism, being immersed in pristine nature.
- Day 1: Cuc Phuong National Park + Kenh Ga Hot Spring + Van Long Nature Reserve
- Day 2: Thung Nham Bird Park + Back to Hanoi
For tourists who love nature and are passionate about ecotourism, option 4 is a great choice. You will be able to visit Thung Nham Bird Park, which houses thousands of bird species ranging from common species to nearly extinct bird species, or Cuc Phuong National Park, a complex of incredibly diversified old-growth forest ecosystems and rare plant and animal species. Visitors may expect to have a lot of exciting experiences with this ecotourism option.
Option 4 is summarized as follows:
|Day 1||In the morning||
|In the afternoon||
|In the evening||
|Day 2||In the morning||
|In the evening||
Highlight Activities in this Itinerary
- Visit the primeval jungle at Cuc Phuong National Park: Visitors will be able to mingle with nature with thousands of cool trees and breathe in the fresh air. In addition, you can observe wild animals, including the black-and-white langur, which serves as the emblem of Cuc Phuong National Park. Don’t forget to bring bug spray and mosquito repellent.
- Immerse yourself in the Kenh Ga Hot Mineral Spring: The cold water area, medicinal area, and hot water tanks, which are about 40 degrees Celsius, all increase visitor comfort and excitement. Additionally, when visiting Kenh Ga, you can take advantage of spa services like massages or mineral baths.
- See the white langur at Van Long lagoon: Visitors can sit on the boats and view the untamed surroundings. Van Long, the largest wetland nature reserve in the North, is home to hundreds of species of flora and fauna, particularly more than 40 kinds of langurs.
- Go birdwatching at Thung Nham Bird Park: Thung Nham Bird Park is home to thousands of different types of birds, from common ones to those that are almost extinct. Tourists can come here between 17:00 and 17:30, which is the ideal time for birdwatching.
Other notes for visitors choosing option 4
- Staying on stilts when visiting Thung Nham Bird Garden is the best choice if ecotourism is your thing. It offers a wild and serene setting that is excellent for a weekend escape. Additionally, there are various recreational facilities accessible, including swimming pools and lakeside huts.
- There is a food court in Thung Nham that serves local specialties such goat meat, grilled fish, crispy scorching rice, and Thung Nham chicken. What makes it special is all the ingredients needed to prepare these delectable dishes are provided by the resort.
How much for Ninh Binh Itinerary 2 days 1 night?
- If you choose self-travel in Ninh Binh, you will be active on your time, as well as choose your favorite places. However, you will have to contact by yourself everything on your trip such as: Means of travelling, destinations, ticket price, hotel, and eating…
- In contrast, if you buy a tour Ninh Binh 2 days 1 night from Hanoi, company that you book tour will take care you from A to Z about travelling, sightseeing, eating …. A minus is that you will not be active on time.
You wonder whether you should choose self-travel or tour
- If you are in Hanoi, you can go to Hanoi Explore Travel at 33 Ngo Huyen Str, Hoan Kiem Dist to book tours. This is one of the Best Hanoi Travel Agency that is highly rated on Tripadvisor by the quality and service of the tour 2 days 1 night. Or you can see more all ninh binh tours organize by us through our live website to get reasonable itinerary and best price for your trip with us
>>> Explore All BEST: Ninh Binh Tours
- Therefore, depending on the purpose of the trip, the number of people, costs … you can choose the best way to visit Ninh Binh.
- The cost of tourism in Ninh Binh in 2 days depend on the location, the need to eat, hotel … Fluctuate from 1.500.00 VND to 1.800.000 VND / tour.
Hopefully, with the above information will help you to answer the questions about tourism Best Ninh Binh Itinerary for 2 days and 1 night should go where, how much money?
That’s all about the number of days and detail of itinerary needed to travel to Ninh Binh for 2 Days and what to do and see during that time.
Was this Ninh Binh 2 Days Itinerary useful to you? How are you planning to explore the area? Share your feedback in the comments below!