Ninh Binh Itinerary 4 days is now your major concern after choosing a suitable desired duration for your stay.
You, as an international visitor, may find the destination rather unfamiliar. Arranging a proper plan which leads you to amazing spots to discover a new nation is a challenge. Then I guess some recommendation from a local buddy like me will help!
At the end of April and early May, the weather is not too hot so it is appropriate to visit Ninh Binh, you can climb to mountain, explore a lot of caves … The schedule is listed here for visitors
Table of Contents
Other Ninh Binh Itinerary:
- Ninh Binh 1 Day Itinerary
- Ninh Binh 2 Days Itinerary
- Hanoi Ninh Binh 2 Days Tour
- 3 Days in Ninh Binh
- Ninh Binh 2 Days 1 Night Tour by Motorbike
Day 1: Hanoi – Cuc Phuong National Park
- Tourists can choose to move from Hanoi to Ninh Binh at the previous night or early morning , you will have more time to visit as well as avoid traffic jams. It is only about 100 km from Hanoi, travelers have many means of transports to travel such as motorbike, bus, train … to Ninh Binh.The fare of one way tickets from Hanoi to Ninh Binh ranges from 80,000 to 100,000 VND per person.
- If you travel by private means from Hanoi, you should follow this shortest route: Come along Gia Phuong road until you come to Giap Bat bus station then turn to Phap Van – Cau Gie Expressway, from there to Phu Ly to Ninh Binh.
Detail Itinerary for first day in Ninh Binh
- The first day of visitors should spend time in Cuc Phuong National Park with ticket price is 60,000 VND per person. There are so many activities and attractions to choose in Cuc Phuong National Park for a day such as:
- Exploring ancient Cave and Museum of rare animals – Having dinner, starting on the campfire on an all night party and sleeping at a house on stilts in the forest.
- A visit to Cuc Phuong botanical garden – Endangered Primate Rescue Center – Old Dang tree- Muong Village -Silver Peak Cloud- Yen Quang Lake – Pho Ma Cave… – Dinner, and then untill the night was dark. you will have dinner sleep at a house on stilts.
Day 2: Tam Coc – Bich Dong – Hang Mua Cave
- In the morning visitors should get up early to move to Tam Coc – Bich Dong to buy tickets and take the boat to visit. Price ticket is 120,000 VND per person, boat ticket is 150,000 VND/ boat for a maximum of 4 people. The journey through three caves lasts 2 hours. Besides, you can go down the Ngo Dong stream, you can also visit Bich Dong Temple and Thai Vi Temple.
- After lunch, travelers will go to Mua cave which is around 4.5 km away. Entrance fee for visiting here is 100,000 VND/person. In the past King Tran who came back to Hoa Lu to establish Am Thai Vi often came here to hear beautiful womens singing and dance that’s why the place was named Mua Cave. After climbing nearly 500 steps to reach the top of mountain, at that period visitors will be able to take in the view of Tam Coc from above. In the evening guests will stay in Tam Coc or Mua Cave.
Day 3: Bai Dinh – Trang An
- In the morning visitors can explore Bai Dinh Pagoda by electric car, and then you can walk and admire the beauty of the temple. Bai Dinh is known for many records such as the largest golden Buddha statue in Asia, the longest aran lobby in Southeast Asia … Electric car ticket is 30,000 VND/person , tickets for an excursion in tower is 50,000 VND/person.
- At midday visitors will have lunch at Trang An and enjoy specialties in Ninh Binh such as goat meat, burned rice, mountain snail, field crab … After you have eaten lunch, you will take a nap. And continue on with the journey travelers will buy entrance ticket to visit Trang An. Price ticket is 200,000 VND/adult, 100,000 VND/child. Total travel time for taking boat in Trang An is longer than in Tam Coc and the landscape on both sides of river don’t have the rice fields that overall view is green moss and the water is so clear that we can see the bottom of the river.
- Trang An new open another route : Trinh temple, Cloud cave, Dia Linh cave, Van cave – Quy Minh temple – Vu Lam Palace. Most prominent is the journey through Dia Linh cave(2,000 m)- the longest cave in Trang An with wild beauty remains unchanged.
- The last stop is skull Island, you will visit the Aboriginal Village and check-in on the rebuilding scene from a famous film : Skull Island. In the Evening visitors can sleep inTrang An
Day 4: Am Tien Cave – Ancient Hoa Lu – Hanoi
- In the morning visitors travel from Trang An to Am Tien cave , it takes about 10 minutes and then you will buy ticket to visit , the price is 20,000 VND/ person. Am Tien is surrounded by limestone mountains as high as the citadel, in the middle is a cool lake, the only past only road to climb the mountain that Am Tien was dubbed the Coke. Tourists can now go by tunnel through the mountain, then climb the mountain to visit the temple incense, watch the dynamic with the virtual stalactites.
- After lunch, you can visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. Tickets for each person is 20,000 VND. it take about 1 km from Trang An. Next, Tourists visit the temple of King Dinh, King Le’s Temple with the artifacts, relics engraved sophisticated, Ma Yen mountain to see overview the historic site, visit Nhat Tru Pagoda … From Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, touristors will move back to Hanoi.
- Also you may see our Ninh Binh Tours on our website. It was rate more than 500 Excellent Review on our Tripadvisor. Click Here
Ninh Binh has a lot to offer, it can be the trip of your lifetime. I hope that my suggested Ninh Binh 4 Days Itinerary will support your trip. How are you planning to explore the area? Share your feedback in the comments below!
If you need advice from a local expert, you can contact Hanoi Explore Travel for Free Itinerary Planning. Have a nice journey to Ninh Binh!
>>> Haven’t decided yet? Get FREE ITINERARY <<<