Trang An is a large ecological toursim are belonging to Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex with the total area of 12.000 hectares, located at Hoa Lu district, Ninh Binh province , around 100 km away from Hanoi.
It was ranked as the the national heritage of great importance by Vietnam government and recognized as the first cutural and natural heritage of Vietnam by UNESCO
Trang An Boat Ride becoming an attractive tourist attraction with the granted beauty, Trang An ecological toursim area is the first choice of a lot of local and foreign tourists. This place is an extremely ideal spot for you to relax so let’s check this article for valuable experience of taking Trang An tour!
More for you:
- Trang An Grottoes, A uniqueness of Ninh Binh?
- 7 Best Ninh Binh Things To See for 2024
- Trang An Boat Tour – A Spectacular Boat Ride in Ninh Binh
The best time for travelling to Trang An
With the typical weather of Trang An ecological complex, you can choose to come to Trang An any time of the year. However, to find about about its own characteristics, January – March (according to the lunar calendar) woule be better.
This time is the time when Trang An festivals take place; therefore, you can combine doing sightseeting of great views and explore the typical characteristics of festivals here like Trang An festival togethere with water and faith processions on the river
- You can travel to Trang An from Hanoi by bus at Giap Bat or Nuoc Ngam Bus Station. Buses run daily on various times.
- When reaching Ninh Binh city, you can rent a motorbike or grab a taxi to Trang An ecological toursim area in Ninh Xuan, Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh for 7-10km.
If you have your private car or motorbike available, from Hanoi city, you follow Van Dien – Thuong Tin way, then highway 1A through Hanam province for around 2- 3 hours then reach Ninh Binh city.
Besides, you also can follow the highway Hanoi – Ninh Binh to reach Ninh Binh province. From the city center, you continue moving to Trang An four-way intersection, you will seen an instruction sign to Trang An complex
Arriving Trang An, you need to buy an entrance ticket and boatmen will take you on boat controlled by hands with the capacity around 4-5 people/boat. Two routes for you to choose as following:
Near by interesting places:
Route 1 – 9 Caves
- Tran Temple –Khong Pagoda, you will have the chance to visit 12 caves and 3 spiritual spots on Sao Khue river of 15km circularly as following: Trinh Temple, Toi cave, Sang cave, Nau Ruou cave, Tran cave, Ba Giot cave, Seo cave, Son Duong cave, Khong temple, Tran cave, Quy Hau cave. This is going to take you around 3 hours
Route 2 – 5 Caves
- Vu Lam royal palace, you are taken to visit three special places for around 3 hours: Trinh temple, Dot cave, May cave, Suoi Tien temple (Fairy Stream temple), Dia Linh mountain, Dai cave, Vu Lam imperial palace.
After that you will visit Bai Dinh Pagoda – cultural and spiritual toursim area to do sightseeing and Buddha rites
>>> Book: Deluxe Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave Small Group – Limousine Transfer with 20% Sale Off
Route 3 – 4 Caves
- Boat Wharf – Trinh Temple – Dot Cave – May Cave – Suoi Tien Temple – Dia Linh Mountain – Dai Cave – Hanh Cung Vu Lam Temple
- And the last option will be for a relaxing purpose. This route has the least of destination and shortest time spent, so you will have a quick view of the Trang An.
- If you want to see limestonemountains, photographers: you have to travel less and have more time to take photos , this road is definitely for you. Also, the pace of the trip is slower, so you have more time for sightseeing.
>>> Let’s visit our website for all Best Ninh Binh Tours available for every budget. Check out for the Best Deals on Ninh Binh Full-Day Tour
Best things to do in Trang An
- Farm Trip in Trang An Landscape Complex
- Explore Caves by Boat Trip
- Trang An Panoramic View By Helicopter
- Kayaking – A new way to discover Trang An Complex
- Taking a trip to Ninh Binh, you surely should not miss the opportunity to try special foods like: mountain goat meat, scorched rice, Yen Mac spring rolls, Lai Thanh – Kim Son wine.
- If you choost mountain goat meat, you can go for rare meat goat, meat goat spring rolls, steamed goat meat, goat meat burned with Kim Son wine, roasted goat meat, blood pudding from goats, etc…, which are both tasty and nutritious
- Besides other foods from Tong Truong tilapia, Nho Quan wine, Gia Vien small shrimp paste are all traditional meals of Trang An residents
- Total expenses for Hanoi – Trang An tour for 1 day
- Meals: 150.000 – 250.000 VND/per person
- Boat ticket at Trang An: 250.000 VND/per person
- Electric car(if you visit Bai Dinh pagoda): 60.000 VND/per person (return ticket)
- Ticket for visiting Bao Thap (Bao Tower): 50.000 VND/per person
- So with only around 500.000 – 700.000 VND, you can enjoy a full day in Trang An, and we hope that the below information is valuable for your trip.
>>> Follow our itinerary or get your own FREE one here <<<
Hotline/What’s App: + 84 974 805 797