Ninh Binh 2 Days 1 Night Tour is a journey to explore the Ancient Capital, it brings many interesting experiences to who travel a few days and near Hanoi. If you have not found the answer for where to go, what to eat, what to play during the trip, you can choose 2 days 1night Ninh Binh tour schedule as below:
When you should travel to Ninh Binh?
To Ninh Binh, you can travel all seasons in year and each season has its own beauty. But it can not say that traveling Ninh Binh is always the most beautiful. In year, Ninh Binh has 2 seasons called the golden time for tourists to visit. I will show you some specific informations follow :
- In Spring: The first days of the year from January to March, the weather is very cool of the early spring days. It the good time for people to visit famous places combined with spring traveling. Ideal for the people who travel to Spirituality such as: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Trang An and Stone Church.
- In Summer: Time from April to June is suitable for almost people who want to travel.Some Eco-tourism destinations such as Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Cuc Phuong and Trang An forests attract a lot of tourists. Moreover, the tourists have many experiences the beauty of the ripe rice fields in Tam Coc or visit Cuc Phuong forest to see a thousands of butterflies perch on the road. These are wonderful moments to help you take unique photos.
Which places you should go to Ninh Binh for 2 days?
Ninh Binh has many interesting places for your upcoming discovery like : Tam Coc – Bich Dong , Mua Cave, Hoa Lu ancient capital, … are all excellent destinations.
Bai Dinh Pagoda
This is the most famous destination in Ninh Binh and it is first place which I want to share with you . Bai Dinh Pagoda is one of the largest temples in Southeast Asia with a record of the largest bronze Buddha image in Asia, beyond other temples in Vietnam.
- >>> More about: Bai Dinh Pagoda Ninh Binh
Trang An Grottoes
Trang An is a really popular place, surely if you are an travel enthusiast you also envision this attraction when mention to Ninh Binh. Trang An tourist area is recognized with 2 titles of world cultural heritage and natural heritage by UNESCO.
- >>> More about: Trang An Grottoes in Ninh Binh
Tam Coc – Bich Dong
- Tam Coc : The area of Tam Coc, which means 3 caves, boasts spectacular landscapes and is no doubt the most visited attraction in Ninh Binh. The Vietnamese refer to Tam Coc as The Green Sea and we can absolutely see why! To best experience this area, there are some ways to explore it : Bicycle, motorbike or via a boat tour. Or both!
- Bich Dong: Another attractive destination is Bich Dong. This is an ancient temple built a long Asian style. Surrounded by mountains is very beautiful and majestic.
Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
Hoa Lu ancient capital is the most renowned and important national monument complex in Vietnam. Here is a relic of the temples of King Le and King Dinh when the country was built before moving the capital to Hanoi capital and many other works.
Mua Cave – Hang Mua
Mua Cave is located in Khe Dau Ha village, Ninh Xuan commune, this is a quite attractive tourist destination and located at the foot of Mua Cave. When you see it from far away, you will see beautiful caves, from the bottom of the mountain, you will see the stairs in succession. When you climb up to the mountain you will be admired the immense scenery, the rivers and miniature ships loom.
- >>> More about: Mua Cave Ninh Binh
Am Tiem Cave – Tuyet Tinh Coc
Tuyet Tinh Coc is a destination in Ninh Binh that tourists cannot ignore. It’s such a beautiful place that tourists can make up the movie and some stories at there. Most of people said that they are very admire and enjoy the romantic natural scenery but feel very peaceful inside.
Cuc Phuong National Park
With the extremely rich animal ecosystem you can organize funny programs, camping and organizing party in here . The weather is always cool with extremely beautiful natural landscapes. Beside that, you can also learn and research about national history and culture.
- >>> More about: Cuc Phuong National Park
Phat Diem Stone Church
Located in Phat Diem town, Kim Son district with a very large area of over 20ha. With the architecture, many churches are located in parallel and built entirely of huge stone.
- >>> More about: Phat Diem Stone Cathedral Ninh Binh
Thung Nham Bird Park
Thung Nham ecotourism area is surrounded by limestone mountains and rainforest strips and cave complexes. All of these factors combine into a tourism complex that attracts people to the experimental camp when come to Ninh Binh.
How much is cost for trip ? Self-sufficient or tour ?
For self-sufficient trip, you will be proactive about the time to move, as well as choose your favorite places to visit. However, you will have to contact if you move, visit or find hotel.
On the contrary, if you book a Ninh Binh tour, the travel company will accompany you during the trip . The most important thing is saving time for the trip and quality assurance if you choose the right reputable travel company.
If you are still wondering how to travel to Ninh Binh, to which locations, you absolutely can choose an available package tour. Check out some of the 2 days 1 night itinerary suggested below to not miss the most popular attractions in Ninh Binh.
Schedule 1: Explore nature at Mua Cave – Tam Coc Bich Dong – Trang An – Am Tien Cave and visit Bai Dinh Pagoda.
Activities on the Tour
With the schedule of Mua Cave – Tam Coc Bich Dong – Trang An – Am Tien Cave, visitors will participate in outstanding activities such as :
- Checkin at Mua Cave
- Visiting the cave at Tam Coc Bich Dong
- Rowing sightseeing in Trang An
- Seeing the valley at Am Tien cave
Schedule 2: Learn history in Hoa Lu ancient capital – Trang An – Tam Coc Bich Dong
Schedule 2 is the ideal choice for travelers who want to learn about the history of the nation’s ancient capital.
Outstanding activities at the venue :
- Listening to historical stories at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Learning about the history of Tran temple, Trinh temple, and Khong temple in Trang An
- Discovering the origins of Tam Coc and Thai Vi temple in Tam Coc
- Visiting Thung Nham eco-tourism area
Schedule 3: Ecotourism at Cuc Phuong – Kenh Ga – Van Long lagoon – Thung Nham
For who love nature, passionate about ecotourism, Schedule 3 is a great choice.
Outstanding activities at the venue
- Visiting primeval forest in Cuc Phuong National Park
- Basking in Kenh Ga hot mineral springs
- Seeing Trang Vooc in Van Long lagoon
- Watching bird at Thung Nham Bird Park
Highly Recommened 2 Days Tour Itinerary
This is what you need : A detailed 2-day Ninh Binh itinerary to make the most beauty of Ninh Binh!
So our sample Ninh Binh 2 Days Tour will be separated into 2 options:
Option 1: 2 days 1 night in Ninh Binh with Small Group Tour to experience some of the Best Things to do in Ninh Binh
- Day 1: Deluxe Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Small Group – Limousine Transfer
- Day 2: Bai Dinh Trang An Day Tour and Back to Hanoi
Option 2: 1 day with Small Group Tour in Ninh Binh and second day with Biking, Cooking Class, Boating by Private Tour
- Day 1: Deluxe Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Small Group – Limousine Transfer
Just like option 1, you can take the itinerary I’ve written on the first day above.
- Day 2: Private Bich Dong Pagoda + Cooking Class + Thung Nham Bird Garden + Limousine Transfer to Hanoi
And if you’re finding an itinerary to suit your plans and requests, we can help you out with FREE ITINERARY PLANNING. Hanoi Explore Travel will support you 24/7, just click the button below!