Trang An Mua Cave Small Group Tour is one of the most satisfying day tour in NinhBinh with a combination of visiting picturesque Trang An grottos and exploring a spectacular Mua caves. Our group tours will make your day become memorable because of a fixed convenient schedule for climbing to the top of the Mua cave seeing how a panoramic view of Ninh Binh is, slowly moving on a rowing boat in Trang An to discover mysterious caves.
Highlights in this trip:
- Take a chance of knowing about Trang An complex landscape, a world heritage site
- Trying many boat tours in Trang An grottoes
- Climbing almost 500 steps to the top of Mua cave
- Hoa Lu ancient capital, a treasure of culture, architecture and history of original land of Viet Nam
- Other interesting activities are biking, Vietnamese food, enjoying traditional tea
- Comfortable luxury tourist car, excellent guide and quality service in general
Itinerary of Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave Small Group Tour :
– 7h30 – 8h00 am: You are picked up at your hotel to get to Ninh Binh in the morning
– 10h20: Get welcome drink on your arrival in Hoa Lu district where including a rich history and culture. Take a short rest then go to Mua Cave
– 10h40: We transfer you to Mua Cave by our tourist bus, or another way is taking a bike, you will have a chance of cycling through villages in Ninh Binh, looking around about local life
Time: Arrive at Mua cave, start climbing almost 500 stone steps to reach at the top of Mua cave. Feel the fresh air and admire a panoramic view of beautiful Tam Coc
– 12h20 – 12h30: Have a buffet lunch at local restaurant and relax
– 13h30 – 13h15: Go to Hoa Lu ancient capital, a very important relic of Viet Nam in the past. Here you will learn about the formation of the first capital located in Hoa Lu, Ninh Binh. Know about special and unique architecture appearing in some famous temple of King Dinh and King Le who made a big contribution to an ancient land.
– 14h30 – 16h15: This is a highlight of the trip, take a boat tour from TrangAn wharf is an satisfying experience you must do in Ninh Binh. Being on your rowing boat to explore many grottos with beautiful stalactites, see around wonderful landscapes of Trang An.
– 16h30: Trip ends, return to Hanoi city
– 18h50 – 19h00: Drop you off in Hanoi and say goodbye
This is a Group Tour with Maximum 15 Person on a Group. If you are traveling alone or would like to do our group tour to make friends with many people from all over the world. So this is a Best cChoice for you. If you are a Family, or you wouldn’t do group tour, you can book Private Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave Tour. But you need to contact direct to us to get Best Deal.
What’s Included and Excluded On This Tour
- Round-trip luxury van.
- Private boat trip
- All sightseeing and entrance tickets
- English speaking tour guide
- 1 lunch at local restaurant
- 2 bottles of mineral water
- 1 conical hat for each one
- Bike rental for cycling through villages
- Sun-set tea
- Travel insurance, drink, vat
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
What should to bring:
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- See more all : Ninh Binh Tours