Ninh Binh is a beautiful province which located in the northwest of Viet Nam. This province has many beautiful places for visiting such as Hoa lu, Tam Coc, Mua Cave, Trang An… For traveler who has not much time to visit all of that places. The Luxury Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour is a best choice for any tourist.
Table of Contents
Highlight of Luxury Tam Coc Mua Cave Group Tour
- Small group with maximum of 15 people
- Luxury transportation – Limousine
- Professional and friendly tour guide
- Swimming activity
- Sunset party
- Up to 3 destinations to visit in Ninh Binh
- Expert and excellent tour guide takes care of you
Luxury Tam Coc Mua Cave Itinerary
- 7h30-8h00: Tour guide pick you up at suggested hotels around the Hanoi Old Quarter Center.
- 9h30-9h45: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. Where you can learn more about the first feudal government of Vietnam.
- 10h30: Visiting Mua Cave, where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and Ninh Binh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain.
- 12h00: Enjoy lunch with plenty of traditional foods such as: spring rolls, goat meat…etc.
- 13h00: Discovering Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat). With nearly 2 hours, tourists will have chance to mix with the local life, river, limestone mountains, fields… Passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling
- 15h00: Cycling: With 1 hour of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the architecture of the traditional house and the life of local family.
- 16h00: Sunset party at the swimming pool: After discovering the amazing beauty of NinhBinh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition)
- 16h45: Says good bye Ninh Binh
- 18h45: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi
What To Expect on Luxury Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C luxury van.
- Boat Trip at Tam Coc Caves and Cruising on Tam Coc River
- Sightseeing and Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Special lunch with Special Vietnamese cuisine
- Bottles of mineral water
- Biking to Countryside Area
- Sunset Party
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Beverage, Tips, Other drinks, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
What should to bring
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- Swimming suits
- Hiking shoes
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- The promotion packages validity until 15 September 2018
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
This is a Small Group Tour with Maximum 15 Person. If you are traveling alone or would like to do our group tour to make friends with many people from all over the world. So this is a Best Choice for you. If you are a Family, or you wouldn’t do group tour, you can do Private Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour. But should to contact us to get Better Deal. You can see more All Ninh Binh Tour. To get a reasonable Itinerary and Price for your Holiday