Ninh Binh is a beautiful province which located in the northwest of Viet Nam. This province has many beautiful places for visiting such as Hoa lu, Tam Coc, Mua Cave, Trang An… For traveler who has not much time to visit all of that places. The Luxury Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour is a best choice for any tourist.
- Small group with maximum of 15 people
- Luxury transportation – Limousine Van
- Professional and friendly tour guide
- Swimming activity
- Sunset party
- Up to 3 destinations to visit in Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu, Mua Cave, Tam Coc
- Expert and excellent tour guide takes care of you
- 7h30-8h00: Tour guide pick you up at suggested hotels around the Hanoi Old Quarter Center.
- 9h30-9h45: Visiting Hoa Lu- ancient capital of Vietnam from 986-1010. Where you can learn more about the first feudal government of Vietnam.
- 10h30: Visiting Mua Cave, where you can get the impressive panoramic view of Tam Coc and Ninh Binh city when you reach the top point of Ngoa Long mountain.
- 12h00: Enjoy lunch with plenty of traditional foods such as: spring rolls, goat meat…etc.
- 13h00: Discovering Tam Coc on the sampan (bamboo boat). With nearly 2 hours, tourists will have chance to mix with the local life, river, limestone mountains, fields… Passing through 3 caves: Hang Ca- first cave, Hang Hai- second cave, Hang Ba- the third cave by boat will bring to you excited feeling
- 15h00: Cycling: With 1 hour of cycling you will be amazed by the beauty of countryside in the North of Vietnam. Our tour guide will introduce to you the architecture of the traditional house and the life of local family.
- 16h00: Sunset party at the swimming pool: After discovering the amazing beauty of NinhBinh by walking, hiking, cycling, tourists can relax by swimming, drinking local tea, fresh fruits while the Sun is setting (swimming in the allowable condition)
- 16h45: Says good bye Ninh Binh
- 18h45: Finish your unforgettable trip at your hotel in Hanoi
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C Limousine DCar.
- Boat Trip at Tam Coc Caves and Cruising on Tam Coc River
- Sightseeing and Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Special lunch with Special Vietnamese cuisine
- Bottles of mineral water
- Biking to Countryside Area
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Beverage, Tips, Other drinks, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
What should to bring
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- Swimming suits
- Hiking shoes
- The Price is exclusive of additional fees of bank or gateway fee.
- Promotion is valid up to 15 November 2023
- Promotion is subject to availability upon booking confirmation
Cancellations become effective only once the Hanoi Explore Travel Sales Office receives notification of cancellation in writing. The cancellation policy shall be applied the following:
- Cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date, a 100% refund
- No show, 100% charge
- Booking modification at least 1 day prior to arrival date, no charge
- In case of bad weather if Hanoi Explore Travel cancel your booking, 100% refund will be made
NOTE: The Itinerary can change the schedule, time, places to visit depending on the weather and the actual situation to ensure safety for visitors. To ensure the most comfortable visit, in some cases the tour guide will not accompany you during the tour.
This is a Small Group Tour with Maximum 15 Person. If you are traveling alone or would like to do our group tour to make friends with many people from all over the world. So this is a Best Choice for you. If you are a Family, or you wouldn’t do group tour, you can do Private Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour. But should to contact us to get Better Deal. You can see more All Ninh Binh Tour. To get a reasonable Itinerary and Price for your Holiday