- Visit Halong bay, Lan Ha bay and Cat ba island in the same journey
- Discover new hidden area of Tonkin Gulf with many outdoor activities
- Go Kayaking/rowing sampan in Dark-Light cave, one the most beautiful water cave on the Bay
- Discover and integrate in the life of fishermen in a fishing house on the bay (exclusive)
- Discover a local valley Viet Hai village by biking, visit local lifestyle, school Immerse to the nature by free time on beach, sea…for kayaking, swimming…
DAY 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay
For those who book transfer service, our bus will collect guests from hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter.
- 11:30 – 12:00 | Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor
- 12:00 – 12:30 | Transfer to the main boat by tender. Embark on Sena Cruise
Warmly welcome to Sena Cruise! While enjoying a welcome drink, our cruise manager will deliver a cruise briefing and safety introduction. After that you will check in your cabin.
- 13:00 – 13:30 | Enjoy fabulous lunch
Fabulous lunch is served while Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruise starts her sail into magnificent Lan Ha Bay – an extension of Halong Wonder which is much quieter and has fewer tourists. She will pass the famous Finger Islet, Candle Islet and thousands of uniquely shaped limestone towers and islands.
- 15:00 | Explore Lan Ha Bay
Option 1: We will visit the Dark and Bright Cave – famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here you will take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local see-sights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoy bamboo boats or swimming – which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the Limestone Mountains and the blue sky of Lan Ha Bay. Afterwards, visitors immerse in the emerald green water of Lan Ha Bay with exciting swimming activities.
Option 2: Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruise reaches Three Peach area (if the weather permits). It is time to discover Lan Ha Bay yourselves with your travel buddy sharing kayak. While kayaking, you will have a brief look at the geology of the Karts Mountains that form a beautiful surrounding
- 17:00 | Time for relaxing
- Back to SENA Cruise and relax on cruise. Enjoy our sunset time and “Happy Hour Deal” in all bars on cruise.
- You will also have a chance to join our Cooking class to challenge your skills in preparing very famous Vietnamese spring rolls.
- Before dinner, our experienced captain will choose the most tranquil area to anchor for overnight.
- 19:00 | Savor deluxe dinner
- After the incredible dinner, take your leisure time to chat at the bar, watch the movie in the restaurant and enjoy Spa treatment (please book in advance).
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at a panoramic bar or take one of our onboard activities: squid fishing, karaoke. (We open the light and prepare the squid fishing rods)
- You will stay overnight on cruise.
Day 2: Full Day Activities in Lan Ha Bay
- 06:00 | Sunrise Tai-chi section on sundeck
Be an early bird for a photo hunt and join our Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
- 07:00 | Have light breakfast
- 8:00-8.30| Transfer to the Viet Hai
You have a chance to visit the bay to go further than Lan Ha Bay. You start the journey to discover Viet Hai village – a peaceful village with extremely beautiful scenery by bike or tram along the trails, through vast rice fields. You stop to rest and visit the old house made from straw, mud, bamboo … find out the lives of local people.
- 13:00 | Have lunch
- 14:00 | The cruise takes you to the pristine beach area.
On each 2-seat kayak our tour guide will lead you to paddle under a tunnel grotto to a stunning lagoon (depending on the tide sometimes). Here you can dip into the emerald waters. Swimming to see corals or you can also reach some secluded beaches for a while relaxing lying on sand…
- 16:00 | Go back to Sena Cruise
- Relax on the sundeck and enjoy “Happy Hour Deal” in all bars on cruise.
- 19:00 | Enjoy Dinner
You may take the rest of the night with drinks on the sundeck, relax in your room, or try your luck with catching squids.
Staying overnight on cruise.
Day 3: Lan Ha Bay - Hanoi
- 06:00 | Sunrise Tai-chi section on sundeck
- Be an early bird for a photo hunt and join our Tai-chi session on the sundeck to refresh your body and mind.
- 07:00 | Having light breakfast
Sena Cruises – Luxury Boutique Cruises continues her sail, passing amazing karst towers. Tea, coffee and light breakfast is served with fresh air and peaceful surroundings.
- 08:15 | Explore Tra Bau Area
Join kayaking & swimming to explore the Tra Bau area – the famous filming location for Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh in 2018.
- 09:30 | Return to the boat for check-out
- 10:00 | Lunch time
During the time well prepared Set menu lunch is served, Sena Cruise – Luxury Boutique Cruise slowly navigates emerald water and thousands of Karst Mountains towards the Harbor.
(If you want to go to Cat Ba Island, you must let us know, we will transfer you by Sena Cruise small transfer boat to Gia Luan Port).
- 11:30 – 12:00 | Disembark Sena Cruise and farewell the crew and back to Hanoi by bus
- 15:00 – 16:00 | Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, end of unforgettable trip.
- Fully furnished cabin with private ocean view balcony
- English speaking guide onboard
- All meals onboard mentioned (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts)
- Complimentary 2 bottles of water in each cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Cooking class
- Kayak (2 people share a kayak)
- Fish massage at Viet Hai
- Limousine/private transfer Hanoi - Ha Long – Hanoi (upon request)
- Spa, massage, beverages, personal expenses
- Surcharge on Christmas, New Year and Lunar New Year
- Tips for guide/driver/crew & All other services and items not mentioned specifically above