Deluxe Trang An Bai Dinh Mua Cave Small Group Tour is one of the most satisfying Day Tour in Ninh Binh with a combination of visiting picturesque Boat Tour at Eco tourism Landscape and exploring a spectacular Mua caves, Bai Dinh Pagoda is the largest spiritual pagoda in Viet Nam and one of the must-see places in Ninh Binh…
This Bai Dinh Trang An Mua Cave Tour is highly recommended for family groups including children, elders or groups of friends… with a reasonable itinerary and great price.
Table of Contents
Trang An Bai Dinh Mua Cave Day Tour Highlight:
- Biking around Trang An countryside area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
- Trying many Trang An Boat Tour more than 2 hours
- Explore and gain understanding of how Buddhism influences Vietnamese culture at Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Exploring picturesque of Trang An Ecotourism Landscape by Bamboo Boat Ride
- Visit Mua Cave – Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
Detailed Itinerary of Bai Dinh Trang An Mua Cave Tour
|Time Table||Your Itinerary|
|7:50-08:10||Our Luxury Car and tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Centel for departure to Bai Dinh pagoda.|
|10:15-10:30||Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about buddism religion.|
|11:50-12:00||Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.|
|12:50-13:00||Get on the tourist bus continue going to Trang An wharf, take boat trip to visit Trang An cave complex and the scene of King Kong film.|
|14:50-15:00||Come back to Trang An wharf, take your bicycle to visit traditional villages around Trang An area.|
|15:35-15:40||Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.|
|16:55-17:20||Get on our Luxury bus to comeback to Ha Noi.|
|19:00-19:30||Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Say Good Bye! Tour End!|
What to Expect
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center
- Electric car visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Boat trip 3 Hours to visit Trang An Grottoes
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax during your trip
- Biking to Countryside area
- Climb up to the mountain, visit Mua Cave.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Drink, vat.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
What should to bring
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- The Price is NOT included Payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- The promotion packages validity until 15 October 2019
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
NOTE: The Itinerary can change the schedule, time, places to visit depending on the weather and the actual situation to ensure safety for visitors. To ensure the most comfortable visit, in some cases the tour guide will not accompany you during the tour.