Deluxe Trang An Bai Dinh Mua Cave Small Group Tour is one of the most satisfying Day Tour in Ninh Binh with a combination of visiting picturesque Boat Tour at Eco tourism Landscape and exploring a spectacular Mua caves, Bai Dinh Pagoda is the largest spiritual pagoda in Viet Nam and one of the must-see places in Ninh Binh…
This Bai Dinh Trang An Mua Cave Tour is highly recommended for family groups including children, elders or groups of friends… with a reasonable itinerary and great price.
Table of Contents
- Biking around Trang An countryside area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
- Trying many Trang An Boat Tour more than 2 hours
- Explore and gain understanding of how Buddhism influences Vietnamese culture at Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Exploring picturesque of Trang An Ecotourism Landscape by Bamboo Boat Ride
- Visit Mua Cave – Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc.
|7.50-08.10||Our Limousine Bus and tour guide will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Centel for departure to Bai Dinh Pagoda.|
|10.25-10.40||Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. You will have free time with our tour guide to visit this pagoda and learn more about buddism religion.|
|11.50-12.00||Have a Buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.|
|12.50-13.00||Get on the tourist bus continue going to Trang An wharf, take boat trip to visit Trang An Cave complex|
|14.50-15.00||Come back to Trang An wharf, take your bicycle to visit traditional villages around Trang An area.|
|15.35-15.40||Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.|
|16.55-17.20||Get on our Limousine bus to comeback to Ha Noi.|
|19.00-19.30||Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter. Say Good Bye! Tour End!|
What to Expect
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center
- Electric car visit Bai Dinh pagoda.
- Boat trip 3 Hours to visit Trang An Grottoes
- All Entrance fees as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide.
- Have a buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
- Free 02 bottles of mineral water 0,5 lit/ 1 pax/ 1 day.
- Free 01 traditional hat/ 1 pax during your trip
- Biking to Countryside area
- Climb up to the mountain, visit Mua Cave.
- Vietnamese tea break.
- Drink, vat.
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Personal expenses, travel insurance.
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program.
What should to bring
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- The Price is exclusive of additional fees of bank or gateway fee.
- Promotion is valid up to 15 November 2019
- Promotion is subject to availability upon booking confirmation
Cancellations become effective only once the Hanoi Explore Travel Sales Office receives notification of cancellation in writing. The cancellation policy shall be applied the following:
- Cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date, a 100% refund
- No show, 100% charge
- Booking modification at least 1 day prior to arrival date, no charge
- In case of bad weather if Hanoi Explore Travel cancel your booking, 100% refund will be made
NOTE: The Itinerary can change the schedule, time, places to visit depending on the weather and the actual situation to ensure safety for visitors. To ensure the most comfortable visit, in some cases the tour guide will not accompany you during the tour.