Ninh Binh has many destinations, Things to do and it takes about 3-4 days to get there. However, not all visitors have time to go all the places. We would like to suggest a self-sufficient tour in one day, hopefully, you will have a good and enjoyable trip.
Table of Contents
FREE and CHEAP Things to do in Ninh Binh for 1 Day (CAN’T MISS)
A sightseeing tour in Bai Dinh Pagoda – Hoa Lu Ancient Capital in one day
With the sightseeing, discovery and self-sufficient tours in NinhBinh for 1 day, you can follow the schedule as follows:
7:30 am: Departure to Bai Dinh (NinhBinh). You can eat breakfast along the way or at the pagoda
9h30 or 10h: Start a self-sufficient tour in NinhBinh, save a day by offering incense, worship at BaiDinh Pagoda. Then we can visit, explore and admire the beauty of Southeast Asia’s largest man-made pagoda that got many records in the world.
11h30 or 12h: After exploring Bai Dinh pagoda, take a rest and have lunch. Lunch can be served in the temple or nearby restaurants. However, with cheap tour in BaiDinh- TrangAn for 1 day, we recommend that you should eat at the pagoda, there are some kinds of delicious foods at a cheap prices
13h30: Goodbye BaiDinh, we gotta go to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, visit temple of King Dinh- King Le, NganXuyen Pagoda, GiapTru Pagoda, …
16h: Transfer back to Hanoi capital
Experiencing your Ninh Binh 1 day tour in a self-sufficient way
Temple of King Dinh – King Le – Thun gNham – Thien Ha Cave-Dong Chuong Lake. That’s a most interesting suggestion for 24 hours in NinhBinh ,we suggest for you.
– 5h30 or 6h: Departure to Ninh Binh. you will have breakfast and start a new day with the trip to NinhBinh by visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital ,Temple of King Ding- King Le (Truong Yen commune, Hoa Lu district) to burn incense to worship
– 9h.ooam: We start out at Thung Nham bird garden (NinhHai commune, Hoa Lu district), it is about more than 10km from temple of King Dinh- King Le. Normally, tourists usually get to Thung Nham by taking Tam Coc-Bich Dong street, which is 4 kilometers away, then go to Thung Nang and keep going by motorbike (car) or boat trip (if you go in the direction of Hang Chua in Tam Coc Bich Dong. With a self-sufficient tour in Ninh Binh for 1 day, we recommend that you should take a boat, which is more convenient for you to visit one of the most attractive caves in Tam Coc-Bich Dong.
After Thung Nham, let’s enjoy watching birds such as: storks, cauldron, heron,starling,… After feasting your eyes, you can walk around and go sightseeing gardens, primeval forests, Valley of Love, banyan trees aged above one hundred years old, and Toothbrush tree –Kaliosaged one thousand years old,…. Or you can keep taking a boat trip to explore the caves in ThungNham.
– 12h.00am: You go to Nham Hill for lunch and relax. There are a lot of local specialties for you to choose, such as “carried-under-arm” pigs, chicken hills, fish, bitter bamboo shoots, wild vegetables.
– 13h.00pm: After having lunch and take some rest, you start to return to the car to go to Thien Ha Cave- a type of retaining wall protect Hoa Lu Ancient Capital in the 10th century.
Thien Ha Cave in Muong Tho Ha Village, Son Ha Commune, Nho Quan District and you haveto take a boat to visit this cave. But self-sufficiency NinhBinh tour in one day will be very interesting, because when you sail you go through rice paddies, then you will experience the excitement and the enjoyment of moving on the rocky road. All these experiences make you impress.
– 15h30: After leaving Thien Ha Cave you will move to Dong Chuong Lake. This is a wildlife destination where is in the process of exploitation, so it is very quiet and suitable for you to take a rest after discovering Thien Ha cave.
Here, you can take a boat around the lake, fishing, or take part in some games in the amusement park, sports area or go to a house on stilt for relaxing and have a light meal before coming back in Hanoi.
– 16h30 or 17h for now, the adventure is over, you have to say goodbyes NinhBinh and return to Hanoi, it’s time to finish your 1 day tour in NinhBinh
Discovering Tam Coc – Bich Dong – Bai Dinh pagoda tour for one day
– 7am: Departure from Hanoi. If you travel by car or motorcycle by yourself, you can stop in Phu Ly (Ha Nam) to eat breakfast. If you are in bus or minibus, you will eat breakfast in NinhBinh.
– 9 am: You will bigin your journey by taking boat for 2 hours, it is really impressive to explore the beauty of the cave in Tam Coc-Bich Dong.
– 11h00am: it’s time for you to visit the pagoda and Bich Dong cave, admire the mysterious beauty in “Nam Thien De Nhi”.cave
-12h: You will have Lunch at Viet Co village or also can move to BaiDinh Pagoda. At the temple, there are many delicious vegetarian dishes.
– 14h: If you eat lunch at Viet Co village, the coming movement will take place at 14h in BaiDinh Pagoda and you will start exploring the largest artificial temple in Southeast Asia.
– 17h: Your holiday was at an end and it was time to leave, goodbye BaiDinh (NinhBinh), on the way to Hanoi
In addition to 3 tours, explore self-sufficient Ninh Binh Tour for one day we have suggested you can also travel some other tours such as Bai Dinh – Trang An, Cuc Phuong National Park, Tam Coc Bich Dong – Dam Van Long- Thung Nham … Or you can make your own destination in comments below and we will help you design reasonable tours. Moreover, it is easy for you to choose a travel destination with so much fun. You can read more or search our Ninh Binh 1 Day Tour which is always available. Have a fun trip.