03 DAYS 02 NIGHTS EXPLORING HA LONG BAY & LAN HA BAY
DAY 1: HANOI – HA LONG BAY – TRINH NU CAVE
- 07.30-08.00: You will be picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transferred to Ha Long (For guests booking Limousine Bus or shuttle bus only).
- 11:30-12:00: Upon arrival at Halong International Cruise Port, you will enjoy a warm welcome by our cruise staff in the waiting lounge and complete check-in procedure.
- 12:00: Upon boarding Amanda Cruise, our crew welcome you with a refreshing drink and cold towel before checking into your cabin. The vessel leaves Tuan Chau Marina, taking you on an exciting journey to discover the beauty of Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you can enjoy the view of some of the most beautiful spots in Ha Long and admire the grandeur of the Bay with thousands of limestone islands while the vessel heads to Trinh Nu Cave.
- Enjoy your lunch at our luxurious restaurant on board while the vessel cruises toward Trinh Nu cave.
- 14.00: You return to your cabin for a short rest and prepare for kayaking activities in Trinh Nu Cave area.
- 15.00: You will be transferred to Trinh Nu Cave by tender.
- Arriving at Trinh Nu Cave area, you will take part in kayaking activities here. To get to Trinh Nu beach, you need to kayak around thousand-year-old limestone formations and then walk for 5 minutes through Trinh Nu cave. Trinh Nu beach will amaze you with its white sand, emerald water and mild pleasant weather conditions
- 17.30-18.00: Back on board, you will participate in Sunset party & cooking class while the vessel cruises toward the shore. You can enjoy relaxing moments while sipping a cup of traditional Vietnamese tea or coffee on the sundeck amid wonderful scenery and beautiful sunset. Ha Long Bay is calm during the day, but when the sun goes down, the Bay becomes even more tranquil and peaceful.
- You will be instructed to make delicious traditional Vietnamese steamed rice rolls by our chef and then enjoy the rolls made on your own.
- 17.30-18.30: Happy hour – BUY 2 DRINK GET 1 FOR FREE
- 19.30: Gala Dinner. Enjoy your dinner on the Sundeck (if the weather is favorable)
- 20.30: After dinner, you will enjoy a peaceful view of the Bay at night on the deck. You can also participate in evening activities such as massage (subject to additional charge), herbal foot bath on sundeck (free of charge one herbal bag for each cabin) or enjoying music and some drinks at Sky Bar while admiring breathtaking view of the Bay at night and squid fishing.
The cruise ship anchors for your peaceful night stay in quiet area
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY-DARK & BRIGHT CAVE-THREE PEACHES BEACH
- 08:30: Day boat pick up at cruises and depart from Titop area in Ha Long bay
- 10:30: Transfer to Lan Ha bay which is formed by the archipelago Cat Ba island. Stop at Dark and Bright caves area for kayaking in an hour and a half
- 11:30: Lunch will be served on boat
- 12:30: Move to Ba Trai Dao beaches (Three Peaches Beaches) for swimming in the crystal water and a beautiful white sandy beach for an hour and fifteen minutes.
- 13:30: Boat return to HaLong bay to explore more land-scape
- 14:45: Visiting Pearl Farm Exhibition Center and Museum for learning how to raise the farm, harvest pearls and its business about forty minutes
- 15:25: Back to the boat and transfer to the Amanda Cruise
DAY 3: SUNG SOT CAVE – HALONG BAY
- 06.15: Start your day with Tai Chi class on the sundeck.
- 06.30-07.00: Enjoy a light breakfast with coffee, tea, cake and fruit.
- 07.30: Exploring Sung Sot cave. This is one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Ha Long Bay. The cave has some unique rock formations which couldn’t be found anywhere else. The path to the mouth of Sung Sot Cave is under a canopy of leaves. Walking through steep stone steps, tourists may have the feeling of climbing on mountains and experience the excitement as if they are stepping to the sky.
- 08.30-09.30: Back on board, you can rest in your room, enjoy the herbal foot bath prepared by our crew, sunbathe on the sundeck, take pictures of Ha Long Bay or shop for souvenirs on the boat.
- 09.30: Check-out time.
- Please put your luggage outside your cabin and leave the room key at the reception desk. Our staff will transfer your luggage to the waiting area. While waiting, you can shop for some products of Amanda cruise.
- 10.00: Enjoy early lunch buffet at the restaurant on the 2nd floor and settle the bills if any.
- 11.00: Arrival at Tuan Chau Marina. The trip ends.
Thank you for using the service of 5-star Amanda Cruise.
We look forward to welcoming you again on our cruise.
Good bye and see you on your next trips!
- 02 night accommodation on 5-star luxury cruise
- Welcome drink and cold towel
- Tea, coffee, bottled mineral water and amenities according to room standards.
- 07 standard meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gala dinner on Sundeck (if the weather is favorable)
- Foot bath basin in the room and free herbal bags
- Fruit in all rooms
- Complimentary meals with menu on Amanda Cruise. Serving time:
Afternoon: from 15.00 to 16.30
Evening: from 21.00 to 23.30
- Kayaking and swimming in Trinh Nu cave area
- Kayaking in Dark and Bright Cave
- Swimming at Three Peaches Beach
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave
- Cooking Class: Traditional Vietnamese steamed rice rolls
- Afternoon tea
- WiFi on board
- Complementary room setup for birthday (if any), wedding anniversary, honeymoon
- Sightseeing tickets
- Service fee and insurance as required in sightseeing tickets.