Summary Of Itinerary Hanoi North Vietnam Tour Package 7 Days 6 Nights
- Day 1: Ha Noi Arrival (No Meals)
- Day 2: Hoa Lu – Trang An – Mua Cave (B,L)
- Day 3: Limousine Hanoi – Sapa then short Trekking (B,L,D)
- Day 4: Sapa Trekking – Then Limousine back to Hanoi (B,L)
- Day 5: Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay (B,L,D)
- Day 6: Ha Long Bay – Ha Noi (B,L)
- Day 7: Ha Noi Departure (B)
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (No Meal)
- The driver pick you up from Noi Bai airport take you get in the city center. Arrive to the hotel after 40 minutes drive, check in and have a free day to walk around an Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem Lake, night market in Old Quarter.
- Overnight in Hanoi Old Quarter
Day 2: Hoa Lu Trang An Mua Cave Tour ( B,L
07:45-08:15: Our tour guide will pick up at your hotel to depart for Ninh Binh province. Start Hoa Lu/ Trang An full day tour.
Hoa Lu Ancient Capital: Visit Hoa Lu – the historic capital of Vietnam and the famous ancient temples of Le and the Dinh Dynasties.
- 13:00: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take a boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see the scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on the land of Ninh Binh.
- 15:30: Visit Mua Cave – the highlight attraction in Ninh binh, challenge yourself for 500 step up Cave mountain where you will have great panorama view of Tam Coc and rice field.
- 18:00: Finish the trip and get bus back to Hanoi
- 20:30: Arrive Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Start Sapa 2Days 1Night by Limousine Bus from Hanoi (MEAL: B, L, D)
- 06:30: Pick up from the hotel, get on Limousine bus and depart for Sapa
- 13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
- The Limousine will be drop you off at the hotel
- Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
14.30: A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
- Trekking distance is about 3.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
- 17.00: Come back to Sapa Town.
- Have dinner at the hotel’s restaurant.
- Overnight in a hotel in Sapa Town centre.
Day 4: Half Day Trekking abd get Limousine Bus back to Hanoi (Meal: B, L)
- 7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare light pack for trekking
- 7:45 : Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
- 11.00: Picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village
- 12:00: Heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
- 13.30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
- Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours
- 14.00: Have a shower at shower room of our hotel.
- 15:00: Limousine will be pick you up at the hotel to back to Hanoi.
- Ovenight in Hanoi
Day 5: Hanoi – Halong Bay 2 Days 1 Night on Cruise (Meal: B, L, D)
( Tuan Chau harbor – Halong bay – Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset party – Dinner – Onboard night activities)
07.45 – 08.15 approx
- Our driver come to pick up at your hotel in old quarter area.
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 2.5 hours.
12 – 12.30 approx
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Day 6: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Meal: B, L)
(Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel)
- 06:30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
- 07:00 – 08:00: Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00: Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Transfer back to Hanoi. Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:30
- Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 7: Hanoi Departure(Meal: B)
After having breakfast at hotel, you have relaxing time in Ha Noi city until transfer to the airport for the flight back home. See you again!
If you have any question, please contact us