‘’ There are moments in your life when you can’t believe where you are… And there are people in your life that you’ll never think you’ll meet ”
The sentence is true saying about someone’s experiences in a hustle & bustlelike the Old quarter of Hanoi city, Vietnam. Here, you are just speechless about how amazing Vietnamese street food is and how hospitable people are!
The city offers a wide variety of places where you can eat Bun Cha (soft noodles with grilled pork), Pho, famous bread and coffee, etc…known as the best dishes to try once in your life. If you’re in Hanoi, you can’t go home without trying these delicious street foods which are all included in our SPECIAL STREET FOOD TOURS
Hi, all you food lovers! Hanoi Street Food Tours with Hanoi Explore Travel is one of the best places to take part in a food tour to try delicious foods when you’re on a new traveling experience.
HANOI STREET FOOD TOURS INFORMATION
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Starting time: 09.45am, 10.45am, 02,30pm, 04.30pm, 05.30pm, 06.00pm
- Pick-up: Your hotel (If in the old quarter, if not – The meeting point)
- Transportation: Walking (or Taxi if required)
- Language: Tour Guide Speaking English
Why should our Hanoi Street Food Tours be everyone’s must-choose thing?
- We recommend you our best local tour guides
Vietnam has an amazing balance of culture, food, beautiful scenery and kind people. It’s such a unique thing for you to explore the things in Hanoi with a local tour guide. The guide will show you Hanoi city’s inspiring highlights. Imagine yourself go inside some small alleys and your guide explains you about what’s behind them. You may find hidden cafes and shops, a delicious sweet beverage, even a long alley of various foods while walking around.
With our tour guides, they will tell you everything that only locals know! They are extremely lovely and funny enough to give you tremendous joy in a tour.
- One-of-a-kind dishes in our itinerary
No trip to the Hanoi capital would be complete without trying mouth-watering local dishes. That’s why our local foodies share at least 7 favorite tastings with you! From 3- 4 hours you almost finish a tour with trying incredible Vietnamese dishes.
- It’s either a food tour or a sightseeing tour
Maybe you enjoy a stroll around the Old quarter of Hanoi. During your street food, our tour guide is willing to show you where is the best places to see in the Old quarter. Have you heard about Hanoi with 36 old streets? Or a legend of “Sword lake”, a beautiful Hanoi Opera House at night? Then our Hanoi Street Food tour is a perfect answer for you.
- A chance to visit atmospheric night market of many stuffs
To do more unique things in Hanoi, this is a chance for our guide to take you to the night market which starts from Hang Dao street and ends at Dong Xuan market. It’s a long market street for any curious travelers who want to find some special products.
Here can be your option if you book our food tour on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the evening.
- Very cheap price
No need to think about how much you have to pay to get satisfy. Even price includes a payment for your dishes, it seems to be an ideal budget.
Especially, with Hanoi Explore Travel we make sure you’ll get what you pay for. We are confident to make you enjoyable.
HOW WE ORGANIZE YOUR TOUR?
- You are picked up at your hotel
- Our tour guide will discuss with you about your food allergy, vegetarian, vegan meal and how to walk in Vietnam streets with crazy traffic before starting our tour.
- During the tour, you are introduced about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese history and culture.
- Our tour guide will take you to eat 7+ Vietnamese dishes in the best places of special corners, hidden alleys or small restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter that can’t be missed.
Let’s throwback to try typical dishes as below:
- Nộm bò khô – Papaya with Dried Beef Salad
- Bún chả – Grilled pork with rice noodles
- Pho – Rice noodle soup
- Nem, phở cuốn: Fried spring rolls and fresh spring rolls
- Bánh cuốn: Steamed rice pancake rolls
- Bánh mì – Vietnamese sandwich
- Bánh gối: Fried pillow shaped cake
- Bánh rán: Vietnamese donut; Trà đá – Ice tea
- Bia Hơi – Fresh beer
- Kem xôi: Steamed sticky rice with ice cream
- Chè: Vietnamese sweet soup
- Cà phê trứng: Egg coffee, etc.
Our Hanoi Street Food Tours will only finish when you feel full and happy
HOW TO BOOK A HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR?
Contact us through this hotline number: + 84 974 805 797
Send us an email with early booking through: email@example.com
Please book your tour at least 4 hours in advance. If you book the tour in a short time we will try to arrange a tour guide for you immediately.
Inform us the number of participants in your group and your dietary requirement on food in advance. Send us your pick-up location in Hanoi
Our Tour Inclusions:
- 7+ dishes and drinks
- Expert local tour guide
- Small water/Person
- Pick up from your hotel/hostel (Hanoi Old Quarter area only)
- Tips for tour guide
- Seafood (Special request)
- Drop off services
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir
- Other not mentioned in the inclusions
To book Hanoi Street Food Tour, we highly recommend you should book this tour with starting time from 4:30 pm while all the restaurants are opening
Quick you hand to book a Hanoi street Food Tours with us. Our local friends are ready to recommend you the best dishes in Hanoi right now
Note: This is a typical tour made by Hanoi Explore Travel. In any case, please contact us for more details or customized itinerary.