” There are moments in your life when you can’t believe where you are… And there are people in your life that you’ll never think you’ll meet “
The sentence is true saying about someone’s experiences in a hustle & bustlelike the Old quarter of Hanoi city, Vietnam. Here, you are just speechless about how amazing Hanoi street food is and how hospitable people are!
The city offers a wide variety of places where you can eat Bun Cha (soft noodles with grilled pork), Pho, famous bread and coffee, etc… known as the best dishes to try once in your life.
If you’re in Hanoi, you can’t go home without trying these delicious street foods which are all included in our SPECIAL HANOI STREET FOOD TOURS
Table of Contents
- 1 HANOI STREET FOOD TOURS HIGHLIGHTS
- 2 Why should Our Street Food Tours be everyone’s must-choose thing
- 3 HOW WE ORGANIZE YOUR STREET FOOD TOURS
- 4 HOW TO BOOK A HANOI STREET FOOD TOURS
- 5 What To Expect
- 6 HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR TRIPADVISOR
Hi, All you food lovers! Hanoi Street Food Tours with Hanoi Explore Travel is one of the best places to take part in a food tour to try delicious foods when you’re on a new traveling experience.
HANOI STREET FOOD TOURS HIGHLIGHTS
- Duration: 3-4 hours
- Starting time: 09.45am, 10.45am, 02,30pm, 04.30pm, 05.30pm, 06.00pm
- Pick-up: Your hotel (If in the old quarter, if not – The meeting point)
- Transportation: Walking (or Taxi if required)
- Language: Tour Guide Speaking English
Why should Our Street Food Tours be everyone’s must-choose thing
We recommend you our best local tour guides
Vietnam has an amazing balance of culture, food, beautiful scenery and kind people. It’s such a unique thing for you to explore the things in Hanoi with a local tour guide. The guide will show you Hanoi city’s inspiring highlights. Imagine yourself go inside some small alleys and your guide explains you about what’s behind them.
You may find hidden cafes and shops, a delicious sweet beverage, even a long alley of various foods while walking around.
With our tour guides, they will tell you everything that only locals know! They are extremely lovely and funny enough to give you tremendous joy in a tour.
- 95% ours Tripadvisor reviews are 5 star-rated. It is worth doing.. Read more our : Hanoi Street Food Tours on Tripadvisor
One-of-a-kind dishes in our itinerary
No trip to the Hanoi capital would be complete without trying mouth-watering local dishes. That’s why our local foodies share at least 7 favorite tastings with you! From 3- 4 hours you almost finish a tour with trying incredible Vietnamese dishes.
It’s either a food tour or a sightseeing tour
Maybe you enjoy a stroll around the Old quarter of Hanoi. During your street food, our tour guide is willing to show you where is the best places to see in the Old quarter.
Have you heard about Hanoi with 36 old streets? Or a legend of “Sword lake”, a beautiful Hanoi Opera House at night? Then our Hanoi Street Food tour is a perfect answer for you.
A chance to visit atmospheric night market of many stuffs
To do more unique things in Hanoi, this is a chance for our guide to take you to the night market which starts from Hang Dao street and ends at Dong Xuan market.
It’s a long market street for any curious travelers who want to find some special products.
Here can be your option if you book our food tour on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the evening.
Very cheap price
No need to think about how much you have to pay to get satisfy. Even price includes a payment for your dishes, it seems to be an ideal budget.
Especially, with Hanoi Explore Travel we make sure you’ll get what you pay for. We are confident to make you enjoyable.
HOW WE ORGANIZE YOUR STREET FOOD TOURS
- You are picked up at your hotel
- Our tour guide will discuss with you about your food allergy, vegetarian, vegan meal and how to walk in Vietnam streets with crazy traffic before starting our tour.
- During the tour, you are introduced about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese history and culture.
- Our tour guide will take you to eat 7+ Vietnamese dishes in the best places of special corners, hidden alleys or small restaurants in Hanoi Old Quarter that can’t be missed.
Let’s throwback to try typical dishes as below
- Nộm bò khô – Papaya with Dried Beef Salad
- Bún chả – Grilled pork with rice noodles
- Pho – Rice noodle soup
- Nem, phở cuốn: Fried spring rolls and fresh spring rolls
- Bánh cuốn: Steamed rice pancake rolls
- Bánh mì – Vietnamese sandwich – Best Banh Mi in Hanoi
- Bánh gối: Fried pillow shaped cake
- Bánh rán: Vietnamese donut; Trà đá – Ice tea
- Bia Hơi – Fresh beer
- Kem xôi: Steamed sticky rice with ice cream
- Chè: Vietnamese sweet soup
- Cà phê trứng: Egg coffee, etc.
Our Hanoi Street Food Tours will only finish when you feel full and happy
HOW TO BOOK A HANOI STREET FOOD TOURS
- Contact us through this hotline number, What’s app: + 84 974 805 797
- Send us an email with early booking through: email@example.com or make a booking directly through our website
- Another option : If you are in Hanoi, you cam come directly to our office to get more detail and better support. Our office address is 37 Ngo Huyen Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi. It’s near by Hoan Kiem lake, it takes maximum 5 minutes by walking. Near by Hanoi Cathedral takes 2 minutes by walking from here.
- Please book your tour at least 4 hours in advance. If you book the tour in a short time we will try to arrange a tour guide for you immediately.
- Inform us the number of participants in your group and your dietary requirement on food in advance. Send us your pick-up location in Hanoi
What To Expect
- 7+ dishes and drinks
- Expert local tour guide
- Small water/Person
- Pick up from your hotel/hostel (Hanoi Old Quarter area only)
- Tips for tour guide
- Seafood (Special request)
- Drop off services
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir
- Other not mentioned in the inclusions
To book Hanoi Street Food Tours, we highly recommend you should book this tour with starting time from 4:30 pm while all the restaurants are opening
Quick you hand to book a Hanoi Street Food Tours with us. Our local friends are ready to recommend you the best dishes in Hanoi right now
- This is a typical tour made by Hanoi Explore Travel. In any case, please contact us for more details or customized itinerary.
- If you are a vegetarian, or you are allergic to something, just notice our guides, they will help you to have a suitable menu for this adventure.
- If you are not a person who easily gets well on a large number of people, you can book with us for a private street food tour for your small group, or even only you.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- The Price is exclusive of additional fees of bank or gateway fee.
- Promotion is valid up to 15 November 2019
- Promotion is subject to availability upon booking confirmation
Cancellations become effective only once the Hanoi Explore Travel Sales Office receives notification of cancellation in writing. The cancellation policy shall be applied the following:
- Cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date, a 100% refund
- No show, 100% charge
- Booking modification at least 1 day prior to arrival date, no charge
- In case of bad weather if Hanoi Explore Travel cancel your booking, 100% refund will be made
HANOI STREET FOOD TOUR TRIPADVISOR
Mr. Upperdeckplease: ” Really good guide for street food tour “
Our private tour was excellent and Sam our guide was knowledgeable and really passionate about food. She listened to our likes and dislikes and matched our tour to our requests. I highly recommend this tour – Source : Tripadvisor Review
Mrs. Leslie6363: ” Food Tour “
This is a must if you are not into the usual dishes. Sam showed us some very authentic dishes that are well known in the Hanoi region. Come on an empty stomach because there are so many dishes to try. I am a big eater and couldn’t finish the last two. I did manage to try the egg coffee that this establishment is known for. You will cannot find these places on your own
Mr. Sjlew: ” Street food tour with Alex “
Today we walked the streets of Hanoi with Alex. He took us to 8 different venues tasting many different Vietnamese foods. Such a variety of flavours sweet and savoury, all delicious and in places we would never have discovered ourselves.
Alex also was able to give us lots of info about Hanoi’s history and knowledge about the food we were eating.
A great day out . Thanks Alex .
Highly recommend this tour and the guide.
Mr. Silviakh: ” Heerlijke streetfood tour “
Met Tam COC een heerlijke streetfood gehad. Zij vertelde veel en heeft veel uitgelegd over de diverse gerechten.
We hebben ook zeer veel gelachen samen. Zeker een aanrader.
Mr. Eddy Silvia: ” Leuke food experience onder leiding van Tam coc “
Zeer fijne foodtour gedaan onder leiding van Tam coc. Ze liet ons vele leuke lokale restaurantjes zien met heerlijk eten overal. We hadden een leuke groep van 4 met 2 broers uit Nieuw Zeeland. Genoten tot het laatste moment. De afsluiting met egg coffee was super
Mr. Rafael K: ” Kulinarischer Trip “
Meine Frau und ich haben uns für diese Streetguide tour entschieden und es nicht bereut. Unsere Foodguide Sam hat uns durch die Strassen von hanoi geführt und uns tolle & leckere typische vietnamesische Esspezialitäten gezeigt, die wir so bestimmt nicht probiert hätten. Auch in einem kleines tolles verstecktes Kaffee hat Sie uns gebracht. Wirklich empfehlenswert!
Don’t forget to check our other tours