Offering an exciting day trip lasting up to 8 hours with lots of activities, La Casta Daily Cruise is the new and appropriate option for vacations of friends, couples, and families, especially those with limited time to experience the best of Halong Bay.
La Casta Daily Cruise will take you to the finest Halong Bay’s attractions during the day cruise, including Sung Sot Cave, Luon Cave, and Titov Island, which are all featured on itineraries of other 2-day cruises. You will undoubtedly have a memorable time with La Casta Cruise, its committed staff and high-quality service.
SAVE OFF 20% – Promotion is valid up to 15 November 2023
- Admire stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains at Halong Bay
- Explore the secrets of Vietnamese cuisine with buffet on board
- Visit Sung Sot Cave – one of the biggest caves in the bay
- Go kayaking in Luon cave
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Ha Long Bay while climbing to the top of Titop island
- Great chance to join in interesting activities on board like Outdoor Jacuzzi, sunset party, relax and admire the sunset at Halong Bay.
About La Casta Daily Cruise
- Launching: January 2021
- Maximum number of guests: 99
- Itinerary type: 1-day tour (lasting 8 hours)
- Attractions: Sung Sot Cave, Titop Island, Luon Cave
- Departure point: Tuan Chau International Marina
- Facilities: Jacuzzi pool, restaurant, bar and sundeck
- La Casta Daily Cruise features 4 floors, of which the first floor is where the engine room is located, while the 2nd and 3rd floors are for dining. The 4th floor has a spacious sundeck and an outdoor swimming pool.
Know before you go
- Duration: 7.5h – 8h
- Cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Note: The itinerary can be pick up from Hanoi( at 07.20am) – Perfect for all group sizes. Please contact us to get more information
8-HOUR INTINERARY H A L O N G B A Y
For visitors departing from Hanoi
- 07:00 – 07:20: A limousine will pick you up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, and then drop you off at Tuan Chau Marina for check-in procedures on the La Casta Cruise (travel time from Hanoi to Halong is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes via new highway).
- 09:30: Arrive at Tuan Chau international marina and do procedures to board the cruise and continue the trip to discover Halong Bay as in the itinerary below.
For visitors departing from Quang Ninh
In the morning
- 09:30 – 10:00: Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina, complete the necessary check-in procedures to board the ship, and then begin your journey to discover the World Heritage site. Take a welcome drink and get to know the cruise crew.
- 10:40 – 11:30: Following the cruise’s departure, you will see some of Halong Bay’s most stunning sights, including Stone Dog Rock, Stone Duck Rock, and Finger Islet, a stunning limestone islet that resembles a giant thumb rising majestically from the water. The cruise will move gently in this area so that visitors can take photos.
- 12:00: Savor a sumptuous lunch on board.
Visitors can enjoy a fine-dining buffet lunch that includes traditional Vietnamese specialties and the renowned fresh seafood dishes of Quang Ninh province.
In the afternoon
- 13:00: Stop at Bo Hon Island. Then our guide will take you to Surprise Cave, one of the largest and most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. A cave door can be seen after climbing around 200 steps through the forest canopy, and a paradise will finally open in front of you. Here you will have around 45 minutes to explore the cave before going back to the cruise (For those who can’t walk much, you can stay on the cruise to unwind on the sundeck).
- 14:00: Leave Sung Sot Cave to visit Luon Cave. In the area of Hang Luon, visitors can choose to go kayaking, take bamboo boats or stay on the cruise (those choosing to stay on the cruise can use the Jacuzzi instead).
After exploring caves and kayaking, visitors continue to go to the Titov area to swim in beautiful white-sand beaches.
- 15:00: Stop at Titov Island. You can ascend the mountain on this small island to get a bird’s-eye view of Halong Bay. From the summit, you may take in breathtaking views of the entire bay and enjoy a wonderful sense of feeling. The beach here is also a great place to relax and swim.
- 16:00: Back to the cruise
- On the way back, the cruise will pass by Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful places in the bay. Two options are available after getting back on the ship, including attending the Sunset Party and unwinding in the jacuzzi. On the sundeck, you can sip some traditional Vietnamese tea or coffee, have some snacks and fresh fruits or relax in the jacuzzi while taking in the stunning sunset.
- 17:30: End the cruise
- The cruise disembarks at Tuan Chau marina and ends the 8-hour cruise on the bay. See you again!
For travelers departing from Hanoi: Limousine will take you back to your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area. The trip ends around 19:50 to 20:15.
- Due to operation or weather conditions, itineraries and food may change without prior notice. Thank you for your kind understanding!
- Halong Bay often experiences very unusual weather conditions during the rainy season from August to October. The Halong Bay Management Board is in charge of deciding whether to rescind a sailing permission and frequently issues notice very late. As a result, Halong Bay cruise tours are frequently abruptly canceled with very late notice. We sincerely hope that you will understand and sympathize in such situations.
Please contact our staff in any situation; we will always try to assure your interests and satisfaction.
What should to bring
- Passport (or copy)
- Swim suite (for kayaking & swimming)
- Waterproof bag for smartphone
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Appropriate clothing for the season