Explore one of the largest and the most beautiful caves on Lan Ha Bay. Nothing is more enjoyable than free kayaking on the vast sea and exploring the natural beauty of many Islands. Moreover, you will also have a chance to join our cooking class to challenge your skills in preparing a very famous Vietnamese dish Spring roll.
- Ha Long Bay
- Lan Ha Bay
- Tuan Chau Port
- Dark and Bright cave
- Frog pond
- Cat Ba island
- Cave exploration
- Kayaking, Mini Pool & Outdoor
- Sunset party
- Cooking demonstration
- Squid fishing
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY
- 08:20 – 08:50: Limosine D-car picks you up at your hotel in the old quarter or at 34 Hoa Ma Str, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi (If you book a shuttle bus from Hanoi – There is an additional charge for booking).
- 12:00: The crew members of Mon Cheri Cruise will welcome you at Tuan Chau International Marina Station, lot 16 . Phone for receptionist at Mon Cheri Cruise lounge: 0987671669
You will be taken aboard our support vessel and travel from the wharf via the bay to board our luxurious craft, Mon Chéri Cruises. You will be welcomed aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our friendly and professional crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedure session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. We encourage you to explore our luxuriously-appointed ship then watch the magical landscape cruise past.
- 12:45: A special lunch of fresh food and an assortment of appetizing delicacies will be served. You will be enchanted when decadently dining on our luxury junk, our lavish interpretation of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Life just doesn’t get better than this! We then set sail for Lan Ha Bay.
- 15:30: We will visit the Dark and Bright cave famous for the pristine natural beauty and poetic, attractive seascape of Lan Ha Bay. Here you will take some photos of the romantic, lyrical local see-sights. This is also the best time for tourists to enjoy bamboo boat and swimming - which is an interesting activity to discover the truest beauty of the limestone mountains and the blue sky of Lan Ha Bay. Afterwards, visitors immerse in the emerald green water of Lan Ha Bay with exciting swimming activities or enjoy mini pool with jacuzzi on Mon Chéri Cruise.
- 17:30: Get to the top deck where you can admire the magnificent sunset over the Gulf of Tonkin and enjoy a complimentary sunset party. It is an ideal time for photography enthusiasts to capture the stunning moment of sunset at Lan Ha Bay.
- 19:00: Enjoy delicious local food prepared and served for you by our wonderful onboard catering staff. This is a delightful meal in an intimate romantic setting.
- 21:00-0:00: It is now time to relax with an exotic cocktail and drink in the evening landscape. Our bar offers a wide range of wine, beer and liqueurs and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day sailing on the Bay. You can order an indulgent spa service, watch movies, go squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a brightly illuminated sky.
- Overnight on board.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – VIET HAI VILLAGE – CAT BA ISLAND
- 6:30-7:30: Breakfast is served at the restaurant.
- 8:00-8.30: You will be transferred to the day tour cruise to visit the bay to go further than Lan Ha Bay You start the journey to discover Viet Hai village - a peaceful village with extremely beautiful scenery by bike or tram along the trails, through vast rice fields. You stop to rest and visit the old house made from straw, mud, bamboo ... find out the lives of local people.
- 12:00: Return to the day tour cruise. You will be served lunch with a variety of dishes at the restaurant.
- 14h00: The cruise takes you to the pristine beach area with fine white sand, you are free to swim or participate in kayaking activity.
- 16:30: Return to Mon Chéri Cruises. You will be watching the sunset fall on Ha Long Bay, immersed in soothing or vibrant music, sipping a cocktail.
- 19:15: Enjoy dinner at a restaurant on Mon Chéri Cruises.
- 20:45 – 00:00: Enjoy the nightlife of Ha Long Bay from the deck. Immerse yourself in music, enjoy a glass of cocktail from the bar, sing karaoke and relax on the cruise. Otherwise, you can fish squid with the sailors or simply relax in the room and watch Ha Long Bay from the balcony.
- Overnight on Mon Chéri Cruise.
DAY 3: LANHA BAY – TUAN CHAU PORT
- 6:30-7:30: Breakfast is served at Mon Chéri Cruise restaurant.
- 8:00: Cruise will arrival Frog Pond area, in here you have kayaking and free to relax in the four-season mini pool on Lan Ha Bay - A silk ribbon made from green mountains, blue seas and diverse fauna and flora.
- 9:30: Checking out of the room. Then the lunch in the restaurant is ready for you, pay the extra fee (if any) at the reception while traveling to the port. Kindly needed to pay for the costs in charge of the front desk (if any) while traveling to the port.
- 11:15 - 11:30: Disembark and move back the port.
- 11h30 – 11h45: You are at Tuan Chau International Marina Station
Note: The itinerary is subject to change without notice, in accordance with the weather and other operating conditions.
- Two nights on luxury Mon Chéri Cruises
- 3 days/ 2 nights visit to Lan Ha bay
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide
- Cat Ba village explore
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- All meals on board
- Morning Taichi class, night squid fishing.
- Kayaking, mini pool, outdoor jacuzzi
- Travel insurance
- Swimming (if the weather permit)
- Transportation to the pier
- Tipping and gratitude
- Visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage services
- Other beverages, and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned