Sapa 2 Days 1 Night Trekking By Limousine Bus Transfer, No Fansipan Ticket
- Limousine Bus transfer from Hanoi to Sapa via express way
- Explore the breathtaking view of Muong Hoa valley
- Diverse in ethnic groups of Black H’mong, Tay and Dzay people
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Cat Cat village (L/D)
- 6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter, get on Limousine Bus and depart for Sapa.
- 9.30: Follow the new Highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break.
- 11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa.
- 13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic people.
- Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, then check in Hotel.
- 14.30: Our local tour guide will meet you at hotel in Sapa to start the walking tour to Cat Cat village which is home to the Black H’mong and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours.
- 16.30: Come back to Sapa Town. The rest of the day will be at your leisure to discover the town.
- Stay overnight in hotel.
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B/L)
- 7.00 – 7.45: Have breakfast and prepare light pack for trekking
- 8.00: A short drive to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain, after that heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
- Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours.
- 11.30: Be picked up by private car at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
- 12.00 – 15.00: Have a shower at the hotel, check out and have lunch and time at leisure on your own..
- 15.15: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
- 21.15: Hanoi arrival. Trip ends.
- In day 2, if you do not want to attend the long trek Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van, our tour leader will help you visit another place. All tickets and transportation fees are paid by you. Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain
- Handicapped people and children under 6 years old shouldn’t attend trekking
- Round trip by Limousine Bú
- 01 night at 3*Hotel/Homestay at Sapa
- English speaking guide in Sapa.
- All meals as tour program( Day 1: Lunch, Day 2: Breakfast + Lunch)
- All entrance fees
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
- Dinner on Day 1
- Drinks except otherwise mentioned
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
What to bring
- Comfortable footwear for trekking
- Insect repellent
- Rain gears, hat, sun cream, sunglasses, and warm clothing
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.