2 Days 1 Night Tour with Fansipan Peak Itinerary – Limousine Bus
Mount Fansipan (Phan Xi Păng) is located in Sapa, a town in the Lao Cai province in Northern Vietnam. Fansipan is often dubbed ‘the Roof of Indochina’ as it is the highest peak in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia at a height of 3,143m.
Sapa 2Days 1 Night with
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Cat Cat village
- 6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel, get on Limousine bus, depart for Sapa.
- 9.30: Follow the highway with the first comfort break in Phu Tho Province
- 11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
- 12.30: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
Welcome drink and itinerary briefing
Enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese dishes, check-in procedures
- 14.00: Start trekking to Cat Cat village – home of Black H’Mong People, you visit Cat Cat waterfall and the Hydrofoil constructed by the French in 19th Century, visit family of H’’Mong People to understand their culture and customs.
- 17.00: Go back to Sapa town for refreshing, then have dinner in peace, enjoy night activities and overnight in hotel
Day 2: Sapa – Fansipan Peak – Hanoi by bus
- 8.00: After breakfast in hotel, driver & tour guide take you to Cable Car Station and spend 20 minutes with cable car to enjoy the spectacular scenery.
- 9.00: Reach the altitute of 2800 meters, you have a good time to see the view and take photos, visit pagoda the spiritual destinations and trek up to 600 steps you will reach the peak of Fansipan – the Roof of Indochina. ( Spend about 1,5 hours for hiking and taking photos).
- 11.00: Come back to Cable Car Station and return to Sapa town,
- 12.30: Have lunch in the hotel
- 13.30 – 15.45: Relax and discover Sapa town by yourself with some souvenirs, meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi
- 15.00: Get on limousine bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort
- 20.45: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay.
- Trip ends.
What is included?
- All transfer and transportation vehicle
- Cable Car to visit peak of Fansipan
- Hotel/Homestay in Sapa
- English speaking guide
- All indicated meals ( Day 1: Lunch – Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch )
- Water on the whole trip
- Waterproof bluebag for luggage All entrance fees and permit.
What is excluded?
- Transfer and guide on free time
- Other meals and drinks
- Other optional and activities
- Personal expense