SAPA 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT HOMESTAY
( Motorbike tour in Sapa )
HANOI – SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE – XIN CHAI – O QUY HO – BAN KHOANG – TA PHIN – SA SENG – Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN ( -/L / D )
- 06h15 – 6h30 : Our bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi OldQuarter, then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway.Along the way, you willenjoy by the beauty of the northwest mountains, or theterraced fields that sparkle in sunlight and through the fog. Our bus will stop halfwayand take a rest for 30 minutes.
- 13h00 – 13h15: Arrive at Sapa. Tour guide will pick you up from bus station to hotel.
Then, Having lunch at the restaurant.
- 14h00 : Tour guide and driver pick you up, start the trip to visit the villages by motorbike.
Departing from Sapa town, Driving throughCAT CAT village and SIN CHAI villge . It’s about 8km from Sapa town, it is the living area of H’mong people . On the way, you can enjoy the panoramic view of Hoang Lien Son National Park and Muong Hoa Valley.
- Come to O QUY HO village , then continue driving through to BAN KHOANG villagewhere the Black H’mong people and the Red Dao people live.You can see the small roofs of the people in this village.
- The next destination, you come TA PHIN village – about 20 km from Sapa town.VisitingTa Phin Ancient monastery.
- Continue the journey, go throughSA SENG village -Y LINH HO village- LAO CHAI village
- 17h30 : You come to TA VAN village. Check in procedure and rest at homestay.
- 18h00 : Then prepare to learn how to cooking classwith the locals, You can prepare and cook dishes
- 18h30 : You enjoy dinner with dishes made by yourself
TA VAN – GIANG TA CHAI – SUPAN – DEN VILLAGE – HO VILLAGE – THANH PHU – NAM TOONG – NAM SAI – NAM CANG – SAPA – HANOI ( B / L )
- 07h00 – 08h00: Having breakfast at Homestay
- 08h30: Tour guide and driver pick you up at homestay and start the trip to visit the villages by motorbike.
- Departing from TA VAN VILLAGE, first destination GIANG TA CHAI VILLAGE- located halfway up the mountain at an altitude of 1,400m. The village is surrounded by over 50 hectares of primeval forest.
- Go throughSU PAN VILLAGE – a small village consisting of 4 small villages of Black H’mong and Red Dao people looking down at Muong Hoa valley.
- Continue driving about 6km, you come BAN DEN VILLAGE .There are 5 ethnic groups there: Mong, Dao, Tay, Giay and Nung
- Next,Arrive to BAN HO – a village far 35km from Sapa town. The road to Ban Ho commune is winding and winding.Passing by Ban Ho toThanh Phu, continue driving 5km to NAM SAI – NAM CANG with the terrain located on the eastern slope of Hoang Lien Son range, Nam Sai inherits the magnificent picture of the mountains and the winding streams. Along with that are the terraced fields with the same characteristics of the Northwest.
- 12h30 :Back to Ta Van village and have lunch.
- 14h00 :Car take you back to Sapa town.
- 15h30 :You get on the bus back to Hanoi
- 21h30: Arrive in Hanoi. End tour.
- Sleeping or Cabin bus with air-condition, wifi, travel blanket, pillow,… transfer Hanoi –Sapa – Hanoi
- 01 night at homestay at Ta Van village
- Motorcycle with driver
- English speaking guide during the tour in Sapa (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Meals as mentioned on itinerary.( 1 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner )
- All entrance fees ticket
- VAT (+10%)
- Insurance, Visas
- Other personal expenses (tip, drinks with meals,…)
PRICE FOR CHILDREN:
- Children under 5 years are free (sharing bed with parents)
- Children 5-8 years old charged 75% of price
- Children 9 years old charged as adults.