Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights by Limousine Bus – Fansipan Peak Itinerary
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Cat Cat village
- 06:40: Pick up from the hotel, get on Limousine Bus and depart for Sapa. Arrival Sapa in the early afternoon, check in to your hotel and then have lunch at the local restaurant
- A short trek to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station; stop for photo with bridge and waterfall
- Dinner by your own account
- Overnight in Sapa
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B, L, D)
- 00 – 7.45: Have breakfast at hotel
- 00: Trek from Sapa to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain.
- 30: Picnic lunch at Lao Chai Village.
- 30: Heading to Ta Van village – home of Dzay ethnic people.
- 30: Bus picks you up at Ta Van Bridge to Sapa.
Trekking distance is about 12 kms and it lasts for 4.5 hours.
- 00 – 15.30: Back to hotel for relaxing and dinner.
- Overnight at Sapa
- Dinner by your own account,
Day 3: Sapa – Fansipan Mountain by Cable car – Hanoi
- 08am: You will take a car from Sa Pa to visit Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina mountains. It normally takes people one or two days to reach the peak of Fansipan mountain on foot. However, you will take The three-rope cable car system which carry you from the bottom to the highest point of the mountain in 15-20 minutes. Fansipan cable car is kind of a modern three-wire cable in the world, the first time presence in Asia. Distance from the Muong Hoa Valley to the peak is 6,2km long, a total of 35 cabins, passing 6 main pillars, each pillar is away from each other 1 km. From there, you can enjoy the scenery and magnificent views to Sapa and can admire views of Muong Hoa valley and Hoang Lien National Forest from above. also beautiful landscape of Lai Chau province.
- Then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa to get lunch
- 15:30: If you go by bus, tour guide will take you to the bus stop to get bus back Hanoi. If you go by Luxury Van, the car will pick you up at hotel.
- 21:10: Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi
- All transfers in Sapa as mentioned in tour program
- 2Nights at Hotel/Homestay
- Limousine Bus from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Fansipan Cable Car ticket
- English speaking guide in Sapa
- All meals as tour program
- All entrance fees
- Drinks except otherwise mentioned
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
What to bring
- Comfortable footwear for trekking
- Insect repellent
- Rain gears, hat, sun cream, sunglasses, and warm clothing
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.