Sapa 3 Days 2 Nights Trekking by Limousine Bus – Without Fansipan Peak
DAY 01: HANOI – SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE ( LUNCH)
- 6.30: Our bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter then depart to Sapa, following Noi Bai – Lao Cai highway. Along the way, you will enjoy by the beauty of northwest mountains, terraced fields are sparkling in sunlight or dim in thick fog. Stop and have a rest in 30 minutes.
- 12.30: Arrive in Sapa, check in hotel and have lunch.
- Afternoon: A walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H‟mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam.
- Lunch included
- Overnight in a hotel in Sapa,
- Trekking level: 4/10
- 4KM trekking from Cat Cat village back to Sapa
- Limousine Tourist bus Hanoi – Sapa
DAY 02: Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN ( BREAKFAST/LUNCH)
- Moring: After breakfast, First start of 6km of walking down to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H‟mong. Conitue a 2km-trekking down to Lao Chai village, through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people.
- Lunch at a local family, it gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes…on the way.
- Last trek is about 2Km to the bus stop in Tavan then get back to Sapa by jeep or motorbike.
- Afternoon: Free time to relax, visit Sapa town, take photos, buy souvenirs or visit Love Waterfall…
- Overnight at hotel.
- Breakfast, Lunch are all included.
- Overnight at the hotel in Sapa.
- Trekking level: 6/10
- 12 Km trekking, 10 Km driving from Tavan village back to Sapa
DAY 03: SUOI THAU- MA TRA – TA PHIN – HA NOI (BREAKFAST/ LUNCH)
- After breakfast, 5km by jeep, visit the red Dzao in Suoi Thau, Ma Tra villages. 9km trekking through the local village, the rice and corn field.
- Picnic lunch en –route.
- Reach Ta Phin village where we have chance to learn about the life styles and the custom of the red Dzao minority, enjoy landscapes…then drive back to Sapa.
- 14.00: It„s time to say “Good-bye SaPa!” and drive back to Hanoi. Along the way, once again you have a chance to enjoy the magical beauty of northwest mountains.
- 20.00: We arrive in Ha Noi. End of services – see you next time!.
- Breakfast, Lunch are all included
- Trekking level: 5/10
- 10 KM of trekking, 20km of driving.
- Limousine Tourist bus Sapa – Hanoi
- All transfers in Sapa as mentioned in tour program
- 2Nights at Hotel/Homestay
- Roundtrip by Limousine Bus Hanoi – Sapa
- English speaking guide in Sapa
- All meals as tour program( Day 1: Lunch, Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Day3: Breakfast, Lunch
- All entrance fees
- Drinks except otherwise mentioned
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
What to bring
- Comfortable footwear for trekking
- Insect repellent
- Rain gears, hat, sun cream, sunglasses, and warm clothing
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.