- Modern Luxury & New Cruise with spacious sundeck
- Visit Surprising Cave, Halong’s most magnificent cave.
- Swimming and kayaking or Bamboo boat
- Limousine Bus( Maximum 17 Person on Bus) transfer via New Express Highway
SAVE OFF 20% – Promotion is valid up to 15 July 2023
Know before you go
- Duration: 6h
- Cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Itinerary of Alova Premium Daily Cruises
- 08:15 – 08:45: Our guide pick you up from hotel in Hanoi Old Quater area and following the new highway to depart for Tuan Chau Island, stop for a rest on the way.
- 12:00 – 12h15 : Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
Our Cruise will take you on an 5.5 to 6 hours journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shaoes, including Cock Fighting and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-watering lunch on boat.
- 13:45: Arrive Bo Hon archipelago, you will visit Surprising Cave to see a lot of stalagmites and stalagtiles with different shapes of sea lives, the go kayaking or bamboo boat at Luon Cave to discovery the beautiful lagoon.
Visit Titov Island with sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellent backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise.
- 16:30 : Return to Alova Premium Cruises for Afternoon Tea and cruising back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
- 17:45-18:00: Disembark for going back on the new highway to Hanoi.
- 20:30: Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area. Trip end!
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel by Model Limousine Bus via New Express Highway
- A bottle of water on bus
- Welcome drinks
- All entrance fee & tickets covered
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes (Vegetarian options available)
- Knowledgable and funny English speaking tour guide
- Kayaking or Bambbo boat
- Afternoon Tea
- Beverages Travel insurance, tax.
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter ( You should come to our office at 33 Ngo Huyen Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi at 8.20 AM)