Arcady Cruise is a daily departure cruise built in August 2018. With a modern and luxurious design, Arcady Cruise meets the most stringent requirements of Vietnam’s tourism industry in terms of quality and safety. The boat is 36m long and 7m wide creating a total scale of 200m2 for each deck.
Therefore, Arcady Luxury Cruise not only offers solid stability but also has a spacious area for you to have a comfortable stay during your journey to Ha Long – one of the world’s natural heritages recognized by UNESCO.
SAVE OFF 20% – Promotion is valid up to 15 July 2023
Know before you go
- Duration: 6h
- Cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- 08:15 – 08:45: Pick up at the hotel in the old quarter for the departure of Ha Long Bay one day trip.
- 10:00: A soft brake at the stopover for 15 mins.
- 11:45: Arrive at International Marina. Welcomed by Arcady’s Receptionist then walked along the pier to get to the cruise.
- Discover the Bay and allow the visitor to admire the natural beauty of the bay and get unforgettable moments while the cruise passes by the centre area of the Bay.
- Lunch is ready to serve on the cruise with the various dishes that are typical of Vietnamese food.
- Walk up to the most famous and beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay, the Surprising Cave.
- Kayaking at leisure or enjoying the beautiful scenery at Hang Luon (creepy cave) with the Rowboat, which is rowed by the local people in Ha Long Bay.
- Take a visit to Titop Island, this is the best time for the tourists to enjoy the swimming, and immerse in the emerald green water of Ha Long Bay. Spending time joining in exciting hiking activities to the top of the mountain to admire the charming Ha Long’s panorama scenery. (Shoes or Sandal is highly recommended)
- Return to Arcady Cruise. Enjoy the tea time in the Sunset on Ha Long Bay with fruits and biscuits, tea, and coffee. It is an ideal time for photography enthusiasts to capture the stunning moment of sunset at Ha Long Bay.
- 18:00: Disembark at the pier and move back to Hanoi.
- 20:00: Drop off at the hotel’s doorstep, tour ends.
- Transfer by Limousine Bus
- Complimentary water on Bus
- Cold towels on boat and cave
- Professional, enthusiastic tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Kayak or Rowboat
- Free karaoke service on the boat
- Fruits, biscuits, and tea at the tea time
- Towels for swimming
- Free Shower service on the boat
- Insurance Fees on the Bay
- Personal expenses (what not mentioned above)
- Tip for the crew and tour guide
- Drinks on the cruise
What should to bring
- Passport (or copy)
- Swim suite (for kayaking & swimming)
- Waterproof bag for smartphone
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Appropriate clothing for the season