Bai Tu Long Bay Day Cruise is offered at an exceptional price for such a strange and interesting experience is best suited for travelers, families holiday in Vietnam. This is highlight of your dream vacation to visit Bai Tu Long bay in tight schedule.
With a tight schedule, you can enjoy exploring the spectacular view of Bai Tu Long Bay. This is a best choosing for Bai Tu Long Cruise Price in 1 day with 6 hours Cruising
SAVE OFF 20% – Promotion is valid up to 15 March 2024
Highlight of Bai Tu Long Bay Day Cruise
- Enjoy many activities on this day cruise
- Watch the sunset on board
- Small Group & Welcome Drink
- Enjoy sunset tea and Cooking Class to learn some traditional Vietnamese dishes
- Explore the life of local people in Vung Vieng floating village by bamboo boat or kayak
- Discover one of the most famous caves in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Make traditional Vietnamese dishes yourself at a cooking class
Bai Tu Long Bay Day Tour Itinerary
The route is off the beaten track and our staffs are keen on taking care of customer’s request, it is quite potential to be your highlight trip in Vietnam.
Halong Harbor – Bai Tu Long Bay – Thien Canh Son Cave (5,5 hours)
- 7.40 – 8.10: Pick up at your hotel in Old Quarter and depart to Bai Tu Long bay
- 12:00 : Welcome guests to Ha Long International Harbor.
- 12:30 – 13:30: Lunch on board. The cruise sail to Mat Quy islet and Teapot islet. Relax and enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing through the bay.
- 14:00 – 14:30: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave and explore the bay by kayaking.
- 15:00: Back to the boat. Relax on board and sail to Dragon’s Head islet, then turn to Toad islet, toward the harbor.
- 17:30: Disembark and say goodbye to the crew
- Welcome drink
- Lunch onboard
- English speaking guide on board
- All Sightseeing ticket
- Hanoi- Halong- Hanoi ( Limousine Bus Transfer)
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card)
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50% adult, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75% adult, sharing room with parents.
- Two Children under 12 year old staying 01 cabin will be charge 75% of the adult price.
- Children from 12 years old will be charged the same as adult price.
What should to bring
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- The promotion packages validity until 15 August 2024
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Kayaking on Bai Tu Long Bay
Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise Reviews on Tripadvisor
- “美好的兩天一夜 下龍灣”
- Bliss by the bay
Our time with Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise Day Tour was splendid especially because of our guide Long, or she likes to call herself for our lack of vernacular expertise – Lisa. She is fun, full of energy (even sang a song for us) and kept us charged for a long day of tour. We had to take a 1 day tour due to the time crunch and honestly, it felt rushed. We had to finish lots of things in a day. Ride from Hanoi (4.5 hours), cruise including kayaking and cave experience took another 4-5 hours and then our way back to Hanoi. You could add a night stay in healing. But nonetheless, the place is worth every penny you spend. It has an array of niceties to offer for each kind be it leisure or adventurous. Recommended!
- Ha long bay 1 day tour
Nice tour, decent lunch, relaxing and very beautiful scenery along Ha Long Bay. Heaven palace cave was impressive too. Very good for the price. Our tour guide Lisa shared some honest and interesting stories of Vietnam from her local perspective.
The best part about the tour is when I accidentally left my wallet on the tour bus when I went back to my hotel. I was so worried and anxious. When we contacted them, they were quick to find and retrieve my wallet, not a penny lost! Truly appreciate their help and honesty!