Cong Cruise is proud to be the FIRST 1-DAY CRUISE in Ha Long which offers an itinerary of up to 7 hours full of activities for guests to experience the most beautiful landscapes of Ha Long Bay such as Sung Sot Cave, kayaking to Trinh Nu cave for cave adventure at Trinh Nu beach, enjoying the view of Ti Top Island. This itinerary is currently designed for 3 day 2 night cruises only.
Not only the unique itinerary that makes the cruise stand out, when choosing Cong Cruise, guests also have chance to live fully in the space of the old Vietnamese culture through the decoration and furniture reminiscent of the subsidized economy period of Vietnam.
In an effort to meet all the strict requirements of passengers for a high-quality and reliable service, we always strike to create sustainable values, necessary differences and maintain the business philosophy “Customer is our ultimate focus, we set service quality as the core value and we serve with dedication, attentiveness and commitment”. Our work principle is always putting ourselves into customer position to understand their need and requirements and always prioritize customer. With such principle, Cong Cruise wishes to become a reliable place where passengers can come to relax, get away from the hustle and bustle life to experience the old Vietnamese culture and indulge in the wonderful nature of Ha Long.
SAVE OFF 20% – Promotion is valid up to 15 July 2023
- Admiring stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains on Halong Bay
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave
- Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on the boat
- Kayaking Trinh Nu Beach
- Activities: Sunset Party, Cooking class for Pho rolls and relax…
Know before you go
- Duration: 7h
- Cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Detailed Tour Itinerary (7 hours)
- 07.30-08.00: Pick up at hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Ha Long (For guest booking Limousine bus or shuttle bus only)
- 10.15: Upon arrival at Sungroup harbour, you will check-in and get on board the cruise. The cruise departs from Sungroup harbour for an unforgettable trip to discover the beauty of the world heritage Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you will have chance to pass through the grandeur of the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock and especially Thumb Rock – a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in the ancient bay. Cong Cruise will stop 5 minutes for all passengers to take pictures of the breath taking view here. The cruise then continues its joyful journey to Sung Sot Cave
- 11.45: Discover Sung Sot Cave, the largest and most beautiful cave of Ha Long Bay. The cave also offers a variety of unique shaped stalagmites that are nowhere to be found. The path to Sung Sot cave lies beneath the forest canopy with stone steps perched on the rocky cliff, which will delight you with the pleasure of climbing and the excitement as if you are heading to the sky.
- 12.30: Back on board, you will enjoy your delicious lunch with special dishes featuring the unique taste of Vietnamese cuisine while the cruise heads toward Trinh Nu Cave area, an unspoiled stop with very few boats passing by. This stop is usually designed for 3 day 2 night tours.
- 13.30: Upon arrival at Trinh Nu Cave, you will have chance to take part in activities kayaking. Kindly note that you need to kayak with all cruise members to get to the bathing area at Trinh Nu beach.
- 14.30: Back onboard to continue the journey to Ti Top Island.
- 15.00: Arrive on Ti Top island.You can see Titop island from sundeck
- 15.30: Enjoy the Sunset party and cooking class while the cruise goes ashore. You have time to relax, enjoy Vietnamese traditional tea and coffee, admire the romantic scene of sunset in Ha Long Bay on the sundeck and make the delicious Pho roll on your own.
- 17.15: Back to the harbour, you disembark and depart for Hanoi.
- 19.30-19.45: End of the trip. Thank you for choosing Cong Cruise for your holiday in Vietnam. We hope see you in the next journey.
Children from 5 to 11 year-old: 75% of the price per an adult
Children under 5 year-old and 120 cm: Free
- 01 Lunch on board
- Two-way Limousine transfer on expressway
- English speaking guide
- Two bottles of water in transfer vehicle
- Activities: Visiting Sung Sot cave, kayaking, visiting Trinh Nu cave, pass by Ti Top island
- Activities on board: Sunset Party, Cooking class for Fresh Spring rolls
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees
- 7 Hour tour on Luxury Cruise
What should to bring
- Cash in Vietnam dong
- Swim suite (for kayaking & swimming)
- Sun cream, hat & sun glasses
- Anti-insect cream
- Waterproof bag for smartphone
- Passport (or copy)
Payment &Cancelation Policy
- The Price is exclusive of additional fees of bank or gateway fee.
- Promotion is valid up to 15 July 2023
- Promotion is subject to availability upon booking confirmation
Cancellations become effective only once the Hanoi Explore Travel Sales Office receives notification of cancellation in writing. The cancellation policy shall be applied the following:
- Cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date, a 100% refund
- No show, 100% charge
- Booking modification at least 1 day prior to arrival date, no charge
- In case of bad weather if Hanoi Explore Travel cancel your booking, 100% refund will be made