Era Luxury Day Cruise – Itinerary
- 8:00: The guide pick you up at your hotel and transfer you to cruise for discovery Lan Ha Bay Tour.
- 10:00: Cruising through the rock formation and floating villages. The cruise will stop over for doing kayaking for exploring sightseeing the most beautiful landscapes at pristine tourist areas. After doing kayaking.
- 12:00: Enjoying the delicious seafood on a cruise.
- 14:00: Continue cruising for visiting three Peaches Island – the most pristine and isolated beach, less-affected by tourist.
- 16:00: You will join interesting activities such as coral diving and rock climbing. Besides that, you will have time for swimming and fishing. After that, you will visit Monkey Island where you will have time for enjoying the beautiful beach, and see monkeys. 16:00 the guide will drop – you off at your hotel. Finish fantastic forgotten paradise in Lan Ha Bay.
*Note: This itinerary is designed for special request only, so please do contact us for further information: email@example.com
SAVE OFF 20% – Promotion is valid up to 15 July 2023
- All entrance fees as indicated in itineraryBoat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Cruise in Lan Ha Bay,Private Vehicles and Drivers,Service Charge & Government Taxes
- English speaking guide
- 04 hours cruising
- One bottle of water on bus
- One soft drink/bottle of water on boat
- Seafood lunch on boat (vegetarian menu available)
- Personal expenses and other things no mentioned in the included list
- VAT and service charge
- Additional Information
- Due to weather conditions and tides, our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways.
- Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept Vietnamese Dong and US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.