Ambassador Day Cruise is the first and largest luxury day cruise in Halong Bay. The ship is elegantly designed and possesses unique twin sundecks, two luxurious restaurants with a capacity of up to 500 passengers, an open-air Jacuzzi pool with spectacular conveniences and entertainment activities, bringing passengers memorable experiences on the Heritage line.
The very first time in Halong Bay, we are proud to launch Ambassador Day Cruise, which was sophisticatedly designed even from the smallest details. We are confident and believe in our promise that “your trip will be amazing at all”. You can also enjoy the program in your own room, restaurant, or sundeck area.
- Two luxurious restaurants are exquisitely designed with a 500-guest capacity, which brings guests exceptional and premium cuisine experiences.
360-Degree Twin Sundecks
- Stylish twin sundecks with an 600m2-area and a panoramic view of the bay are perfect places for relaxing, enjoying chilling cocktails, and admiring majestic landscapes.
- The largest and unique outdoor Jacuzzi pool in Halong Bay, where visitors can relax and immerse themselves in the fairy-tale beauty of the World Natural Heritage.
- Professional-experience Tour guide for whole trip
- 7-hours on Cruise in Halong Bay
- Visit Sung Sot Cave OR climb to the top of Titov Island
- Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm
- Shuttle bus round trip transfer Hanoi – Halong (book in advance)
- Enjoy a luxury buffet lunch
- Relax on spacious sundecks or outdoor Jacuzzi-pool
SAVE OFF 20% – Promotion is valid up to 15 July 2023
Know before you go
- Duration: 8h
- Cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 72 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Luxury Ambassador Day Cruise Itinerary
- 07:00: Pick up at your Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area. Or you can arrange transportation on your own to Ambassador’s Check-in Lounge in Halong City.
- 09:45: Passengers will be transferred to Ambassador Day Cruise II.
- 10:00: A short welcoming briefing on the cruise will be held at the restaurant.
- 10:00 – 11:30: Enjoy sightseeing while the Ambassador Cruise passes by thousands of majestic limestone islets in Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 11:30 – 12:30: Explore Sung Sot Cave – the largest and most magnificent cave in the bay featuring marvelous and mysterious thousand-year-old stalactites in a variety of unique forms.
- 12:30 – 14:00: Savor a delicious lunch while Ambassador Cruise passes by famous beautiful landscapes in Halong Bay including Ho Dong TienCave, Trong Cave, Me Cung Cave, Cua Van Floating Village.
- 13:30 – 14:00: Tea and coffee are served at the restaurant.
- 14:00 – 15:00: Visit Titov Island – a splendid destination encompassing a crescent moon-shaped beach, where you can immerse yourself in the turquoise water and climb to the top of the Island beholding the breathtaking 360o view of the Bay.
- 15:00 – 16:00: Indulge in fascinating live music at the Sundecks (except for Monday) and admire the magical scenery of Halong Bay. You can also enjoy spectacular onboard conveniences: relaxing and taking a sunbath or immersing yourself in the refreshing open-air Jacuzzi pool.
- 16:00 – 16:15: Bill settlement and check out at the reception on the first deck while cruising back to the harbour.
- 16:30: Disembark at Halong International Cruise Port.
- Premium lunch
- Outdoor Jacuzzi pool
- Spacious Sundecks
- Ambassador Concierge Service
- Day cruise itinerary and program
- Round-trip shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong and vice versa as listed in the itinerary
- 01 premium lunch
- Onboard insurance, tax, and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Other transportations
- Massage, spa treatments
- Tips and other expenses not mentioned in inclusions
What should to bring:
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season