6 Best Travel Agencies in Da Nang
Given that it has made a distinctive impression on so many international tourists, Danang deserves to be labeled “a worthwhile city to live and visit in Vietnam.” Today, Danang’s travel companies are expanding constantly to keep up with visitor demand and offer a wide range of services and perks to travelers, making their travel experiences more enjoyable.
More for you:
- Hoi An Lantern Festival – A Completed Guide: Time, Activities, Tips
- TOP Best Vietnam Travel Agency & Tour Operators for Vietnam Package Tours
- If you plan to visit Hanoi, check out Hanoi Travel Agency for more details!
- May you want to visit Halong Bay. Check this out Halong Bay Travel Agency!
- Here are: Best Travel Agency in Ninh Binh which is offering Best Ninh Binh Tours
Here is the list of Top 5 travel agencies in Danang that you can take into consideration.
Viet Da Travel
Viet Da Travel is one of the top professional travel agencies in Da Nang. With more than 13 years of experience in the tourism industry, Viet Da has become a reliable Da Nang travel agency, renowned for providing excellent customer service.
- Head office: 456 Le Duan, Da Nang City
- Tel: 0236. 3647979 – 3647981 – 2215960
- Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.vietdatravel.com/
- Tours Inbound + Outbound
- Car rental
>>> Don’t forget to take your plan before visiting to Vietnam ! <<<
Da Nang Green
- Address: 376 Nguyen Tri Phuong Str, Hai Chau Dist, Da Nang City
- Hotline: 0236.650.6789
Specializing in organizing domestic and international tours, Da Nang Xanh Travel is one of the most prestigious travel agencies that has been in business for more than 12 years and trusted by many customers.
- Hoi An tour
- Ba Na Hill tour
- Da Nang city tour
- Son Tra tour
Libra Travel & Media
- Head Office: 95A Tran Van Du, Bac My An, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang
- Hotline: 0236 3959 777
- Email: email@example.com
With the motto “A Journey – An impression,” Libra Travel & Media was founded with the intention to accompany customers and to offer tourists a variety of options and fantastic experiences.
Let’s travel and discover all the beauty of life along the way. It will be a great chance to gain a new perspective and new appreciation for the beauty in our big world.
- Da Nang tours
- Country tours
- Car rental
Vitours – Vietnamtourism
- Head office: 83 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street, Hai Chau distrcit, Da Nang city
- Tel: +84 236 3822660 ; +84 236 3822999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1975, Vitours is one of the first and biggest travel companies in Vietnam. This company sets its headquarters in Danang, the most popular tourist destination in Vietnam, and has multiple branches in almost all major cities such as Hanoi, Nha Trang, and Ho Chi Minh city.
Vitours is well-known as a leading travel agency in Vietnam providing its excellent and professional services for tourists all around the world.
Vietravel Travel Company
Being one of the top leading tourism companies in Vietnam today, Vietravel is the most professional and advanced tour packaging service provider. Established and developed since 1995, Vietravel has been continuously expanding and affirming itself not only within the domestic scope but also internationally.
- Address: 58 Pasteur, Hai Chau District, Danang
- Phone: 0236. 386. 3544
- Through Vietnam tour;
- Domestic tours on request;
- Tours from basic to advanced;
- Standard to economical tours;
- Book airline tickets, hotels, and restaurants.
Premium Travel Vietnam
- Address: 213 Chinh Huu street, Phuoc My ward, Son Tra district, Da Nang city
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone/Whatsapp: +84 9796 13777
Premium Travel Vietnam (PTV) is the best, reputable, professional travel company/travel agency/tour operator in the beautiful city of Da Nang city. With over 10 years of experience in the field of travel services, we are committed to providing our customers with unique travel experiences.
By the way, we provide our valued clients with prestigious travel services, and professional service styles at affordable prices.
Tips for choosing a travel agency in Da Nang
Visitors ought to carefully examine and select a trustworthy Da Nang travel agency for themselves in order to have an excellent journey and avoid putting the trust in the wrong place. Here we would like to share with you the following tips:
Friends and relatives make excellent advisors.
- The most trustworthy reviews that visitors may rely on are those from family members and friends who have visited Da Nang.
Considering online reviews and recommendations, pick a trustworthy Danang travel agency.
- Useful references can also be found on social networking sites and travel discussion forums where visitors have provided feedback and ratings of the business’s services.
- However, many businesses today prefer to use seeding marketing tricks, such as leaving phony comments, to create branded effect, increase visitors’ trust and astound them. Visitors should therefore seek advice and consider carefully to select reliable information.
Research on a travel agency in Danang
- Visitors can easily perform searches on the company’s website and review comprehensive information regarding the company’s address, contact details, years of business, costs, services, etc. This is a great way to learn everything there is to know about the different travel agencies so that you can choose the one that will best suit your needs in Da Nang.
These are reputable and excellent travel agencies in Da Nang. I hope you will find some helpful information.
Da Nang International Airport for Flights
- Thai Lion Air: MUMBAY : BOM at 00:10am – ĐA: 09.05am
From BANGALORE – DA NANG
- BLR: THAI AIRWAY, VIET JET AIR: 00.30an – ĐA: 09.55am, BLR:18:10 – ĐA: 23.25pm
- SilkAir flight MI636 arrive 03:35 pm
- Singapore Airlines flight SQ 5132 – arrive 10:30 am
- Singapore Airlines flight SQ 5023 – arrive 03:30 pm
- Jetstar Airlines flight 3K541 – arrive 08:10 pm
From Kuala Lumpur:
- AirAsia Airlines flight AK 648 – arrive 11:50 am
- AirAsia Airlines flight AK 640 – arrive 03:15 pm
From Hong Kong:
- Cathay Dragonair flight KA 220 – arrive 09:00 am
- Jetstar Airlines flight 3K 161 – arrive 03:10 pm
- Hong Kong Express flight UO558 – arrive 05:35 pm
Some Most Interesting Places in Da Nang
- Bà Nà Hills
- Hoi An Ancient Town
- Son Tra Peninsula
- Linh Ung Pagoda
- Cham Island
- My Son Sanctuary
- The Marble Mountains
- My Khe Beach
>>> GET FREE ITINERARY TO EXPLORE DA NANG
Best 3-Day Itinerary Recommended in Da Nang
- Get a panoramic view of this famous coastal city from the top of Marble Mountain and Son Tra peninsula
- Take the cable car to Ba Na Hills to see the splendor of this location with a cool climate all year round, notably the Golden Bridge
- Take in the allure of Hoi An ancient town that was once a renowned trading harbor
Day 1: Da Nang Arrival & Free Time
In the Morning:
- You will be picked up from the Danang International Airport by our local guide and driver and taken to the city center where you may check into your hotel. Have your lunch freely.
In the Afternoon:
- You can opt to have relaxation at the hotel or stroll around the city to experience more. Da Nang is well-known for its stunning beaches, particularly My Khe beach, where you may swim in freshwater and unwind on the lovely sands.
Have your dinner freely.
In the Evening:
- Take your time in the evening and wander along the Han River to discover Da Nang’s charm at night. Especially on the weekend nights, water and fire are sprayed by Dragon Bridge. Stay overnight.
Day 2: Da Nang – Ba Na Hill – Da Nang
In the morning:
- Have breakfast at your hotel before traveling to Ba Na Hills, which is about 25 kilometers away from the city center.
- Take the cable car up the hill and gaze out the cable car door at the breathtaking scenery. Ba Na Hills has a cool air, which may give you a delightful and refreshing experience. After dropping off the cable car, let’s explore the old French villas, the golden bridge, and reach the 1487-meter-high summit of Nui Chua mountain.
- After that, you can visit Linh Ung Pagoda to learn more about Buddhism and move to an old French wine cellar to view many varieties of wine that have been aged for a long time. Visit a restaurant in Ba Na Hills for lunch.
In the afternoon:
- In the afternoon, go to Fantasy Park to take part in many thrilling games, watch 4D movies, visit Sharp museum, and more (game tickets are not included).
- Then take the cable car back to the foot of the mountain and the driver will take you back to the hotel. Have dinner freely.
In the evening:
- In the evening, you are free to explore the beauty of Danang Port, which is located along the Han River. Then, sip a coffee at the SkyBar of Novotel Danang Hotel and take in the paranomic view of the whole city from above. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Visit Da Nang City – Son Tra Peninsula & Depart
In the morning:
- After breakfast at the hotel, Visit the Cham Museum to discover more about the collection of Champa sculptures on exhibit.
- Next, move to Son Tra peninsula to explore the forest right in the center of Danang city. Visit Linh Ung Pagoda in the Peninsula to see the largest Shakyamuni Buddha statue in Vietnam and take in the area’s cool atmosphere.
- You may get an amazing view of the Danang sea from the mountain. Since this area used to be known as the Monkey Peninsula, you can also observe and feed the monkeys here. Back to the city center & free for lunch.
In the afternoon:
- Go shopping at Han market and spend some time learning about locals’ daily lives.
- Depending on the time of your flight, the driver will transport you to the Train Station or Danang International
- Airport for your returned flight back home or to your next destination.
>>> GET FREE ITINERARY TO EXPLORE DA NANG