NINH BINH 2 DAYS ITINERARY
Day 1: Deluxe Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Small Group Tour from Hanoi
- A Small and Deluxe Group Tour (Max : 17 Pax) – Limousine Bus
- Feast on Ninh Binh cuisine with Buffer Lunch. Delicious Local foods cooked by locals
- Explore the beauty and history of Mua Cave and Tam Coc Cave, Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Join interesting activities: Biking on countryside road, 2hour Boat Trip on Ngo Dong River
- Trekking to peak of Mua Cave where best place to overview and sightseeing.
Detailed of Day 1
- 7.35 – 7.45 A modern Limousine Bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center heading to Ninh Binh, the world heritage site.
- 10.25-10.45 The tour guide will take you to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, founded in 968, it remained capital until the early 11th century when Emperor Ly Thai To moved it to today’s Hanoi . Arriving in this beautiful mountainous landscape, you’ll walk 300m to the temples of the Dinh and Le Dynasty
- 12.30 Enjoy special food at local restaurant in Tam Coc with Buffet Lunch
- 13.35 The trip starts at Tam Coc area. Taking a rowing Tam Coc Boat Tours from Tam Coc wharf. The boat tour is arranged by local people with their both hands and legs.
- Visit 3 Magical Grottos: Hang Ca (First Grotto), Hang Hai (Second Grotto), Hang Ba (Third Grotto) during Tam Coc River Tour
- 15.50 Relax with Biking around Tam Coc in 30-45 minutes. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many rice fields in golden colors
- 17.00 The last destination, Mua Cave. The cave is compared with “Great wall of China”. Here you walk 500 steps to reach the top of Mua cave then take a lookout of a splendid overview of Ninh Binh
- 17.55 Relax and get on the Limousine Car for returning to your stay in Ninh Binh
Day 2: Deluxe & Small Group Bai Dinh Trang An Full Day - Limousine Bus from Ninh Binh
- Exploring picturesque of Trang An Ecotourism Landscape by Bamboo Boat Ride
- Visit the largest pagoda and glimmering massive pagoda complex of magnificent architecture ever built
- Explore and gain understanding of how Buddhism influences Vietnamese culture
- Enjoying a lot of special local food in a restaurant
Day 2 Itinerary
- 09:35 - 09:45: Our private driver will come to pick you up at your hotel Ninh Binh to a meeting point with a group from Hnaoi then join the tour together.
- 10:10: We will arrive at Bai Dinh pagoda complexes - the first destination to visit of this day tour.\
Bai Dinh Pagoda is a complex of many Buddhist architectural structures and Southeast Asia’s largest complex which holds many records.
Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all.
So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
- 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
- 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
- Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by our insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
With its location, Bai Dinh Pagoda offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. Don’t forget to bring your camera and ready to take some gorgeous photos.
- 12:30: Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch with special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
- 13:30: Leave for the Trang An Grottoes one of the most pristine natural landscape in Ninh Binh. Recognized as a World Heritage Site since 2013, Trang An is considered an ecotourism site appealing lots of foreign tourists coming here every year.
You will spend about 2.5 hours exploring in a small bamboo boat trip rowed by a local people at Trang An natural heritage site. Visit many limestone water cave along Sao Khe river, and temples along the way.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi (Dack) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long…
This boat ride will be the highlight of your Bai Dinh Trang An Tour.
- After finish all activities, Our driver will take you return back to Hanoi.
- 19:30: We will drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
After the trip, you can finish your trip in Ninh Binh if you would like to visit a next province from here.
NOTE: The Itinerary can change the schedule, time, places to visit depending on the weather and the actual situation to ensure safety for visitors. To ensure the most comfortable visit, in some cases the tour guide will not accompany you during the tour.