Trang An Bai Dinh Day Tour is one of the most satisfying day tours in Ninh Binh. If you want a day trip to outside of Hanoi to get away from the bustling of the city to the tranquil and peaceful authentic countryside villages, this tour is fit for you.
This day tour is highly recommended for family groups including children, elders or groups of friends… with a reasonable itinerary and Great Price.
SAVE OFF 20% – Promotion is valid up to 15 July 2023
Know before you go
- Duration: 12h
- Cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Note: The itinerary can be pick up from Ninh Binh( at 09.40am) – Perfect for all group sizes. Please contact us to get more information
- Exploring picturesque of Trang An Ecotourism Landscape by Bamboo Boat Ride
- Visit the largest pagoda and glimmering massive pagoda complex of magnificent architecture ever built
- Explore and gain understanding of how Buddhism influences Vietnamese culture
- Enjoying a lot of special local food in a restaurant
Bai Dinh Pagoda is the largest spiritual pagoda in Viet Nam and one of the must-see places in Ninh Binh... Visiting Trang An landscape complex in Ninh Binh you will admire famous karst mountains which are very unique in Viet Nam as well as in Asia.
This place is said to be “Ha Long bay on land”... A relaxing boat ride in Trang An will definitely leave you in awe with the beauty of mother nature.
07:45 - 08:30: Our guide will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center or at meeting point.
This will be an 2-hour drive to Ninh Binh, which is about 105km from Hanoi
On the road reaching Ninh Binh, you pass by a stop-over in Dong Van, Ha Nam Province. This is time for Short-break en route
10:30: We will arrive at Bai Dinh pagoda complexes - the first destination to visit of this day tour.
Bai Dinh Pagoda is a complex of many Buddhist architectural structures and Southeast Asia’s largest complex which holds many records.
Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away.
This pagoda complexes stunningly boast a array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it take a full day to explore all.
So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national:
- 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats)
- 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones
- Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each)
With sacred atmospheres and intriguing Buddhism story which presented by our insider guide, you cannot fail to enchant.
The visit ends with a walk-up the summit mountain to see the 100 tones statue of Buddha Sakyamuni made of bronze and enjoy the panoramic view of picturesque landscape dotted with limestone mountains.
With its location, Bai Dinh Pagoda offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. Don’t forget to bring your camera and ready to take some gorgeous photos.
12:30: Enjoy a fabulous buffet lunch with special dishes such as goat meat, pork storage vessel….
13:30: Leave for the Trang An Grottoes one of the most pristine natural landscape in Ninh Binh. Recognized as a World Heritage Site since 2013, Trang An is considered an ecotourism site appealing lots of foreign tourists coming here every year.
You will spend about 2.5 hours exploring in a small bamboo boat trip rowed by a local people at Trang An natural heritage site. Visit many limestone water cave along Sao Khe river, and temples along the way.
Embark on a traditional sampan gently roweddown the exquisite river through numerous caves: Hang Toi (Dack) cave, 320 meter long, Sang (light) cave, 90 meter long, and Hang Nau Ruou (Cooking wine) cave, 250 meter long…
This boat ride will be the highlight of your Bai Dinh Trang An Tour.
15:30: Leisure cycling around the rural routes if you want to explore more the charm of a maze of limestone mountains, and rice fields...
16:30: Our driver will take you return back to Hanoi.
19:00: We will drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter. Our Bai Dinh Trang An Tour ends here.
Hope you to have memorable experience in Ninh Binh with Hanoi Explore Travel!
Read more: Trang An Bai Dinh Tour review on Tripadvisor. Click Here
NOTE: The Itinerary can change the schedule, time, places to visit depending on the weather and the actual situation to ensure safety for visitors. To ensure the most comfortable visit, in some cases the tour guide will not accompany you during the tour.
- Pick-up and drop-off in Hanoi Old Quarter by Limousine Bus
- Sampan boat fees( Boat trip in 2.5Hours) at Trang An Landscape
- English-speaking tour guide during the trip
- All entrance tickets and fees to sites indicated in the itinerary
- Complimentary bottles of water on the bus
- Lunch featuring Vietnamese cuisine
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Tips for tour guide
- Pickup and drop off outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Personal expenses and those not clearly mentioned as included
What should to bring
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- The Price is exclusive of additional fees of bank or gateway fee.
- Promotion is valid up to 15 December 2023
- Promotion is subject to availability upon booking confirmation
Cancellations become effective only once the Hanoi Explore Travel Sales Office receives notification of cancellation in writing. The cancellation policy shall be applied the following:
- Cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date, a 100% refund
- No show, 100% charge
- Booking modification at least 1 day prior to arrival date, no charge
- In case of bad weather if Hanoi Explore Travel cancel your booking, 100% refund will be made