Spending just 1 day in Deluxe Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Small Group Day Tour from Hanoi (Maximum 15 participants) is a great trip to explore one of the most attractive activities such as visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, taking a rowing 2 hours bamboo boat trip, riding on the peaceful Ngo Dong river, cycling through the nicest paddy fields in Vietnam, …
Enjoy an unforgettable Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Group Tour with high-quality service and exceptional price.
Table of Contents
- Daily Tam Coc Tour from Ha Noi to Ninh Binh.
- A Small Group Tour allows 15 participants in maximum that controls the best services.
- Visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital of Viet Nam in 10th and 11th centuries
- Touring in nearly 2 Hours on the Bamboo Boat floating lightly among the wonderful landscape of Tam Coc
- Biking through Tam Coc Countryside area
- 500 steps to Peak of Mua cave, a magnificent view of Ninh Binh from the top of Mua cave
- Lunch time : Vietnamese specialties in Ninh Binh
- Up to 3 destinations to visit in Ninh Binh
- Young and excellent tour guide takes care of you
|7.50 – 8.15||A modern minibus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center heading to Ninh Binh, the world heritage site.|
|10.25-10.45||The tour guide will take you to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, founded in 968, it remained capital until the early 11th century when Emperor Ly Thai To moved it to today’s Hanoi . Arriving in this beautiful mountainous landscape, you’ll walk 300m to the temples of the Dinh and Le Dynasty|
|12.10||Enjoy special food at local restaurant in Tam Coc with Buffet Lunch|
|13.30||The trip starts at Tam Coc area. Taking a rowing Tam Coc Boat Tours from Tam Coc wharf. The boat tour is arranged by local people with their both hands and legs.
Visit 3 Magical Grottos: Hang Ca (First Grotto), Hang Hai (Second Grotto), Hang Ba (Third Grotto) during Tam Coc River Tour
|15.30||Relax with Biking around Tam Coc in 30-45 minutes. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many rice fields in golden colors|
|16.45||The last destination, Mua Cave. The cave is compared with “Great wall of China”. Here you walk 500 steps to reach the top of Mua cave then take a lookout of a splendid overview of Ninh Binh|
|17.30||Relax and get on the Limousine Car for returning to Ha Noi|
|19.45-19.55||Arrive Hanoi and Drop Off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter!
Thank you so much for your memorable trip!
This is a Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour with Maximum 15 Person on a Small Group. If you are traveling alone or would like to make friends with many people from all over the world. So this is a Best Choice for you and get Better Tam Coc Tour Price. If you are a Family, or you wouldn’t do group tour, you can book Private Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour. But you need to contact direct to us to get a reasonable itinerary and realiable Price for Mua Cave Hoa Lu Tam Coc Private Tour
What To Expect
Biking on Tam Coc Rice Fields
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C Limousine Car .
- Cruising 2 Hours Bamboo Boat Trip on Tam Coc River
- Sightseeing and Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Special lunch buffet with Vietnamese cuisine
- Bottles of mineral water
- 1 traditional hat/ 1 pax during your Trip
- Biking to Countryside Area
- Vietnamese tea break
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Beverage, Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
What should to bring
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
Payment & Cancellation policy
- The Price is exclusive of additional fees of bank or gateway fee.
- Promotion is valid up to 15 November 2019
- Promotion is subject to availability upon booking confirmation
Cancellations become effective only once the Hanoi Explore Travel Sales Office receives notification of cancellation in writing. The cancellation policy shall be applied the following:
- Cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date, a 100% refund
- No show, 100% charge
- Booking modification at least 1 day prior to arrival date, no charge
- In case of bad weather if Hanoi Explore Travel cancel your booking, 100% refund will be made
NOTE: The Itinerary can change the schedule, time, places to visit depending on the weather and the actual situation to ensure safety for visitors. To ensure the most comfortable visit, in some cases the tour guide will not accompany you during the tour.
Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave on Tripadvisor
On Tripadvisor, Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour have received over 1000 reviews “Excellent” from people all around the world.
Let’s take a look at some of their reviews:
Evenrya from Singapore: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc- Mua Cave Small Group tour
” We are lucky to have an excellent guide, Thao and good driver! Booking was a breeze and very responsive via whatapp and messenger with all our questions! Peak of Mua Cave has awesome view and the boat trip in Tam Coc was wonderful! Also tried DIY cooking attempt at fried vietnamese spring rolls! Quite a shame that we missed the cycling around paddy field due to the sudden rain! Overall good experience! Highly recommended 🙂 “P/S : Source by Tripadvisor
Bernard Lim from Brunei: Mua cave – Trang An – Bai Dinh pagoda
” Booked a private tour to arrange Mua Cave, Trang An and Bai Dinh Pagoda on a day trip from Hanoi.
Lisa was our guide who was very genuine, cheerful, attentive and knowledgeable of those places and even more! Truong was our driver who was excellent. Really skillful and safe driving considering how complicated Vietnam traffic can be.
Besides the main places, they also brought us to a simple cooking class making delicious fried spring rolls, lunch where we tasted the famous mountain goat and also there was a bicycle tour to Bai Dinh which is one of the most picturesque postcard-like scene. Be sure to stop and take a ton of pics!
I believe no trip to Ninh Binh should be without any of the 3 places above. Most group tour only offers 2 of the above. I hence highly recommend this trip, as not only you cover all key areas, you also have the comfort of a private car, and efficient guides to maximize your whole day. 5 stars. ” P/S : Source by Tripadvisor
- See more all : Ninh Binh Tours
Amazing pictures of Tam Coc Mua Cave Small Group Tour