Spending just 1 day in Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Day Tour from Hanoi is a great trip to explore one of the most attractive activities such as visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, taking a rowing Tam Coc Boat Tour riding on the peaceful Ngo Dong river, cycling through the nicest paddy fields in Vietnam, learning how to make special dish in local area,… Enjoy an unforgettable Tam Coc Mua Cave Group Tour with high-quality service and exceptional price.
Table of Contents
- 1 Highlight of Mua Cave Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour
- 2 Itinerary of Hoa Lu Tam Coc Boat Tour and Mua Cave
- 3 What To Expect on Mua Cave Tam Coc Tour
- 4 Tam Coc Boat Tour on Tripadvisor
Highlight of Mua Cave Hoa Lu Tam Coc Tour
- Daily Tam Coc Tour from Ha Noi to Ninh Binh.
- A group tour allows 15 participants in maximum that controls the best services.
- Visiting Hoa Lu Ancient Capital of Viet Nam in 10th and 11th centuries
- Touring in nearly 2 hours on the Tam Coc Boat Tour floating lightly among the wonderful landscape of Tam Coc
- Biking through Tam Coc Countryside area
- 500 steps to Mua cave, a magnificent view of Ninh Binh from the top of Mua cave
- Lunch time : Vietnamese specialties in Ninh Binh
- Up to 3 destinations to visit in Ninh Binh
- Young and excellent tour guide takes care of you
Itinerary of Hoa Lu Tam Coc Boat Tour and Mua Cave
|Time Table||Your Itinerary|
|7:45 – 8:30||A modern minibus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter Center heading to Ninh Binh, the world heritage site.|
|09:45-10:00||The trip starts at Tam Coc area. Taking a rowing Tam Coc Boat Tours from Tam Coc wharf. The boat tour is arranged by local people with their both hands and legs.
Visit 3 Magical Grottos: Hang Ca (First Grotto), Hang Hai (Second Grotto), Hang Ba (Third Grotto) during Tam Coc River Tour
|11:30||Relax with biking around Tam Coc in 30-45 minutes. If you travel during harvest season, you will see many rice fields in golden colors|
|12:15||Enjoy special food at local restaurant in Tam Coc. Learn how to make Vietnamese cuisine|
|13:15||The tour guide will take you to Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, founded in 968, it remained capital until the early 11th century when Emperor Ly Thai To moved it to today’s Hanoi . Arriving in this beautiful mountainous landscape, you’ll walk 300m to the temples of the Dinh and Le Dynasty|
|14.15||The last destination, Mua cave. The cave is compared with “Great wall of China”. Here you walk 500 steps to reach the top of Mua cave then take a lookout of a splendid overview of Ninh Binh|
|16:00||Relax and get on the minivan for returning to Ha Noi|
This is a Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour with Maximum 15 Person on a Group. If you are traveling alone or would like to make friends with many people from all over the world. So this is a Best Choice for you and get Better Tam Coc Tour Price. If you are a Family, or you wouldn’t do group tour, you can book Private Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour. But you need to contact direct to us to get a reasonable itinerary and realiable Price for Mua Cave Hoa Lu Tam Coc Private Tour
What To Expect on Mua Cave Tam Coc Tour
- Pick-up and and drop off at your hotel by A/C Limousine DCar .
- Cruising Tam Coc Boat Tours on Tam Coc River
- Sightseeing and Entrance fee
- English speaking guide
- Special lunch buffet with Vietnamese cuisine
- Bottles of mineral water
- 1 traditional hat/ 1 pax
- Biking to Countryside Area
- Vietnamese tea break
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Beverage, Tips, Personal Expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
What should to bring
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- The promotion packages validity until 15 September 2019
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.
Tam Coc Boat Tour on Tripadvisor
On Tripadvisor, Hoa Lu Tam Coc Mua Cave Tour have received over 100 reviews “Excellent” from people all around the world.
Let’s take a look at some of their reviews:
Evenrya from Singapore: Hoa Lu – Tam Coc- Mua Cave Group tour
” We are lucky to have an excellent guide, Thao and good driver! Booking was a breeze and very responsive via whatapp and messenger with all our questions! Peak of Mua Cave has awesome view and the boat trip in Tam Coc was wonderful! Also tried DIY cooking attempt at fried vietnamese spring rolls! Quite a shame that we missed the cycling around paddy field due to the sudden rain! Overall good experience! Highly recommended 🙂 “P/S : Source by Tripadvisor
Bernard Lim from Brunei: Mua cave – Trang An – Bai Dinh pagoda
” Booked a private tour to arrange Mua Cave, Trang An and Bai Dinh Pagoda on a day trip from Hanoi.
Lisa was our guide who was very genuine, cheerful, attentive and knowledgeable of those places and even more! Truong was our driver who was excellent. Really skillful and safe driving considering how complicated Vietnam traffic can be.
Besides the main places, they also brought us to a simple cooking class making delicious fried spring rolls, lunch where we tasted the famous mountain goat and also there was a bicycle tour to Bai Dinh which is one of the most picturesque postcard-like scene. Be sure to stop and take a ton of pics!
I believe no trip to Ninh Binh should be without any of the 3 places above. Most group tour only offers 2 of the above. I hence highly recommend this trip, as not only you cover all key areas, you also have the comfort of a private car, and efficient guides to maximize your whole day. 5 stars. ” P/S : Source by Tripadvisor
- See more all : Ninh Binh Tours