Day 1: Hanoi - Cuc Phuong National Park
- 08:00am: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi
- After 2 hours driving southward, we arrive in Cuc Phuong national park.
- We will start trekking day by visiting Endangered Primate Rescue Centre where you can and see the rarest animals of the World such as primate, carnivores, and pangolin.
- After the lunch in the national park’s restaurant, we drive 20km deep into the core area of the park for a pleasant 7 km trekking route up & down the steps to visit huge trees & plants in the protected area of this tropical forest.
- After the trek, we will call on the cave of ancient man, where was founded the vestiges of pre-historic man with their graves & ancient tools there. Spend your first night at Cuc Phuong national park.
Day 2: Bai Dinh Pagoda + Trang An Landscape Grottoes
- A morning starting very excited, with nice songs of many birds in a fresh & quiet in the national park. After breakfast, we transfer to Bai Dinh Pagoda.
- Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
- Have lunch in restaurant with some local special dishes
- After lunch, we depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers.
- Overnight in Tam Coc.
Day 3: Tam Coc + Mua Cave + Back to Hanoi
- After breakfast, we will take a bike to Mua Cave, Mua Cave one of the most alluring places to get the panorama view in Ninh Binh,
- Then continue transfer to Tam Coc, get on the boat row while this area is still not busy, we will enjoy nice and quiet riding Long River through 3 tunnel cave, consisting of the Hang Ca, Hang Hai and Hang Ba grottoes.
- 16:30: We leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
- 18:30: Arrive in Hanoi drop you back to your hotel.