Experiencing a Halong Bay Day Cruise with 8 Hour Tour
The Halong Bay 8 Hour Tour Itinerary will bring visitors emotional experiences and engaging activities that are comparable to those on other overnight cruises.
This tour is a new and Best ideal choice for travelers who have limited time to experience the best of Halong Bay, especially friend, couple and family holidays. Explore the many islets and picturesque landscapes of Halong Bay by joining this 8-hour cruise tour from Hanoi. Join the Hanoi Explore Travel Team to see what makes this new 8-hour cruise different.
- Top Best Things to Do in Halong Bay
- A Detailed Guide To Lan Ha Bay: All You Need To Know Before Travelling
Which day cruise options are available in Halong Bay?
The popular Halong day cruises normally come in three different lengths: the 4-hour, 6-hour, and 8-hour Halong excursions. Traditional 4- or 6-hour Halong Cruises have few attractions and time restrictions, therefore the boat interior amenities are rather basic.
Compared to other Halong day cruises, the 8-hour trip will offer a more beautiful experience. This 8-hour cruise can comfortably accommodate all requirements for sightseeing, dining, and resting.
There are also numerous cruise options for a day trip to Halong Bay, ranging from luxurious to super economical. However, it’s advised to pick a cruise from the 4-5 star category to truly enjoy your trip.
Let’s check out the Top Halong Bay Day Cruises with 8-Hour Tour that are well-liked by travelers with Hanoi Explore Travel.
|Halong Bay 8 Hour Tour Cruise Name||Highlights||Itinerary||Suggestion Price|
Deluxe Halong Bay 8 Hour Cruise
La Casta Daily Luxury Halong Bay Cruise – 8 Hours Cruising
The Halong Catamaran Premium Cruise
Amethyst Cruise – A Most Luxury Halong Bay Day Cruise
Jade Sails – A luxury Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay 8 Hours Cruise
What should you prepare for a day trip to Halong Bay?
For an 8-hour Halong Bay Tour, visitors only need to prepare the essentials, such as an ID card, camera, hat, sunscreen, swimwear and boat sickness medication. In addition, use waterproof bags and backpacks to prevent getting wet as the cruise will sail on the bay and provide a variety of water activities.
If you plan to stay in Halong once the tour ends, carry your whole luggage for travel.
You may like to read more:
- What to do 1 Day in Lan Ha Bay?
- How To Choose Your BEST Halong Bay 1 Day Cruise Tour
- Halong Bay Luxury Cruise – How To Choose The BEST One!
A day cruise to Halong Bay (8-Hour Itinerary Suggestion)
The typical itinerary for a day trip is provided below; however, each cruise boat will have its own standout activities depending on the route and service standard:
In the morning
- Cruises from 3 stars offer a limousine or shuttle bus to transport passengers from the Old Quarter and Opera House in the center of Hanoi to Ha Long. Driving takes around two hours, and on the way, you’ll stop at rest stops or roomy waiting rooms to eat and use the restroom.
- After arriving at the port, there will be staff to welcome guests on board. A welcome beverage will be served as guests learn about cruise safety from the cruise management. The cruise ship then heads to the bay and visitors can then take in the stunning beauty of Ha Long.
- Enjoy lunch at the onboard restaurant, which offers a wide selection of appetizing fresh seafood. This will help you fill energy for the afternoon’s activities.
- After lunch, you have the option to unwind on the boat or get ready for intriguing activities like exploring caves, kayaking, swimming.
In the afternoon
This is the most engaging part of the day cruise itinerary with many interesting activities to wrap up a great trip for each tourist. If you’re still unsure whether going for a day is enough fun to explore the bay, please see the list of cruise activities for the day below. You’ll undoubtedly be excited about your trip.
- Kayaking: It’s one of the most interesting outdoor activities that everyone wants to participate in. While kayaking, you can admire the majestic landscape of the bay and enjoy the fresh air.
- Taking a bamboo boat: If you do not go kayaking, you can choose to take the bamboo boat rowed by the locals to visit the caves and other places where the cruise cannot go deep.
- Visiting natural caves: Halong Bay owns countless caves such as Thien Cung cave, Trinh Nu cave, Quan Y cave, etc.
- Sunbathing, swimming: Although the beaches in the bay are smaller and don’t have strong waves as those in the sea, they nonetheless have a wild and serene charm. Visitors will have a private, tranquil time to play comfortably on the island.
- Afternoon Tea Party (Sunset Party): This is a pretty “Chill” activity to round off the trip. It’s time to unwind with a cocktail while taking in the magnificent sunset over the bay after a long day filled with various experiences.
The cruise ship docks. If you take a day tour that leaves from Hanoi in the morning and returns in the evening, get on the shuttle bus back to the capital. Alternatively, if you choose to stay at a hotel in Halong, you can easily get a taxi there after getting off the boat.
Have a look at:
Combining a vacation to Ha Long with a cruise to explore the Bay will make it even more enjoyable, and the best option is a 1-day boat tour, which has a flexible and diversely created schedule and ultimize the budget. This explains why day cruises are popular with so many foreign tourists.The entertaining and sightseeing activities are well-planned to enhance the experience of tourists.
Throughout the day cruise to Halong Bay (with 8-hour itinerary), Hanoi Explore Travel is committed to providing you with excellent service, an appropriate schedule and a great experience.
Join us to discover the mysteries and stunning beauty of the world’s natural wonder – Halong Bay.
If you’re booking a tour for the first time and need consultation about the Halong day cruise experience, contact the Hanoi Explore Travel Team through hotline/whatsApp +84 974 805 797 to get quick and enthusiastic assistance.
Let’s book a Halong Day Cruise (8-hour itinerary) with Hanoi Explore Travel right away!
Detailed itinerary for a Halong Bay Day Cruise with 8 hours on a 5-star cruise
- 7:20: Limousine picks up visitors at the meeting point (Opera House or hotels in the Hanoi Old Quarter), then departs for Ha Long on Hanoi – Ha Long highway. (applicable to customers who book additional shuttle service).
- 9:00 – 9:30: Welcome guests on board
- After arriving at Tuan Chau Harbor, tourists get on board. The crew ship will then welcome you and provide you with an inviting beverage and a towel as well as safety instructions. The cruise ship makes its way to the bay where visitors can explore the best sites and take in the majesty of thousands of islands and islets.
- 10:00: The cruise will pass by some of Halong Bay’s most famous landmarks, including Heaven Gate, Stone Dog Islet, Finger Islet, Hoa Cuong Bay, and Fighting Cock Islet, which is known as the “Symbol of Halong Bay,” and stop there for five minutes so that you can take pictures. Then, continue to move to Sung Sot Cave.
- 11:00. Have lunch on board: Have lunch at a luxurious restaurant on board with special seafood dishes of Halong sea. Enjoy a melodious, cozy and romantic melody while having lunch at the restaurant.
- 12:15: Visit Sung Sot Cave – This is the most beautiful and widest cave in the world natural heritage – Halong Bay. The tour guide will tell you various legends about Halong Bay while taking you to the cave.
- 13:00 Kayak or take a bamboo boat rowed by the locals to visit Luon Cave.
- 14:00. Swimming at Ti Top island
Ti Top Island is a site where you can swim in the beautiful, white sand beach or ascend Ti Top with more than 200 stone steps. You can get a panoramic view of Halong Bay from the top of Ti Top Mountain, with thousands of limestone peaks rising from the azure water, which truly looks like a fairytale scenario in the real world. The staff will also provide you with towels for swimming.
- 15:30. Afternoon Tea Party
- Return to the ship to take part in a small afternoon tea party with free fruit, pastries, juices, and tea offered as you watch the sun set. The beautiful sunset on the bay will be one of the things that leave the deepest impression in your heart after the trip. Don’t miss this precious time while the ship returns to Tuan Chau harbor.
- 16:30. Back to the harbor, end the 8-hour itinerary.
- You will disembark at Tuan Chau harbor. End the itinerary and see you in the next trips. (Getaboard the bus to return to Hanoi if you reserved a shuttle service between Hanoi and Halong).
- 19h00: Return to Hanoi, drop off at the original pick-up point, and end the tour.
- Buffet Lunch on board
- Round Trip Limousine Bus Transfer
- A welcome drink on board
- Activities: Swimming and climbing at Titop beach, free towels are served
- Activities on board: Sunset party tea, fruits and pastries, juices
- Entrance fees to attractions and sightseeing ticket
- English and Vietnamese tour guide
- On-board insurance and service charge
- Bar drinks, personal expenses
- All services not mentioned in the “Included” section
- Surcharge for entrance fees if there is a change in price from the government.
- Holiday surcharge