Hanoi – Ninh Binh Tour – Halong Bay Tour – Hanoi | 3 Days 2 Nights
- Destination: Daily Departure: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Halong Bay- Hanoi.
- Duration: 3 Days 2 NightsDay 1: Hanoi – Ninh Binh Tour – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Homestay in Ninh Binh (B,L)
- Day 2: Ninh Binh – Halong Bay Tour – Lan Ha Bay – Overnight on Boat (B,L)
- Day 3: Halong Bay Tour – Hanoi (B,L)
Explore Ninh Binh and Halong Bay on a 2-day guided tour from Hanoi. This tour will bring you the chance to visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu, cycle through Tam Coc, enjoy traditional Vietnamese cuisine and admire the stunning view of Halong Bay.
Halong Bay & Ninh Binh Tour is a great choice for those who want to save time and money.
- Explore rural villages, valleys and stunning landscapes.
- Visit Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Tam Coc, Mua Cave. Enjoy bike tour and bamboo boat
- Discover the amazing beauty of Luon Cave while kayaking on the clear blue water
- Enjoy a sunset party on the cruise with red wine, cakes, and fruits.
- Explore the most beautiful destinations such as Sung Sot cave, Luon cave and Titop island
Day 1: Hanoi – Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu – Trang An – Mua Cave – Bungalow (B,L)
- 07h30 – 8h00: You are picked up by our car and tour guide and driven to Ninh Binh.
- 09:15: Take a 15-20 minute break.
- 10h30: Visit the ancient capital of Hoa Lu of Vietnam from 968 to 1010. You have the opportunity to learn about Vietnamese history with the feudal apparatus of the Dinh, Le, and Ly dynasties
- 11:45: Have a buffet lunch at the restaurant with many local specialties from goat meat, fish, chicken and fried rice. Vegetarian dishes are also available in the lunch buffet
- 13h00: Take a 1.5-hour bamboo boat to visit Tam Coc. Throughout the boat trip, you will be in awe of the charming beauty of the rice fields, rivers, water, clouds, sky, and beautiful cave system. All combine to create a masterpiece that the Vietnamese refer to as “Halong Bay on land”.
- 14h30: Continue the tour with a 45-minute bike trip around the villages to discover the life of the locals.
- 15:30: Get on a limousine bus to move to Mua Cave. Ascend nearly 500 stone steps to reach the top of Ngoa Long Mountain & enjoy the panoramic view of Tam Coc from here
- 16h30: Move to bungalow and spend the night here
Day 2: Ninh Binh – Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Overnight on Boat (B,L,D)
- 6:00 – 6:30: A shuttle bus will pick you up from your homestay in Tam Coc and transfer you to Halong Bay. The drive from Ninh Binh to Halong Bay is about 4 hours. (Note: There is a stop in the middle on the road to Halong Bay for you to go to the toilet or have a short break).
- 10:30 – 11:00: Arrive at Tuan Chau Marina, where our crew members will welcome you on board the 4-star luxury cruise Stellar Cruise.
(Note: Our port personnel will get in touch with the driver beforehand so that he may inform us when you arrive at Tuan Chau. This will enable us to pick you up from any location on the Tuan Chau Marina with ease, and we can then direct you to the waiting area for the cruise, which departs at approximately 12:15 p.m.)
12:00 – 12:30:
- Other visitors to Halong Bay by our shuttle bus from Hanoi will arrive at Tuan Chau Marina. Then all visitors are welcomed on board on Stellar Cruise and offered some welcome drinks. Meet the captain and crew in the cruise introduction.
- Do check-in your cabin room. It’s your time to relax.
- Lunch is served when the cruise sails to the bay.
- Enjoy a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
In the afternoon:
- Visit Sung Sot Cave and find out why it is named “Sung Sot”.
- Head to Titop or Soi Sim island area and drop anchor in the calm waters surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Ti Top Island for a swim or take a short hike to the summit of the island for a bird’s-eye view of Halong Bay
Go back to the cabin
- Go on deck to view the sunset and take part in a sunset party. This is the perfect time to make new friends, share your travel experiences or simply watch the sunset.
- Have dinner with a Vietnamese menu. After dinner, indulge in one of the many beverages available at the bar or participate in one of the many activities offered onboard, like reading, playing board games, watching movies, and squid fishing.
- Spend an overnight on Halong Bay cruise
Day 3: Halong Bay Tour – Hanoi (B,L)
- 06:30: For those who get up early, let’s do Tai Chi practice on the sundeck. Tai Chi helps focus the mind and regulate the body. An early-morning Tai Chi exercise is an excellent way to recharge for the whole day.
- 07:00 – 08:00: A local breakfast is served.
- 08:00: Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the bay with spectacular limestone islands as the cruise sails through the serene emerald seas to Luon Cave.
- You can opt to explore the cave by kayak or sit on a bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
- 09:00: Check out the cabins and feel free to relax while our cruise ship takes you past other beautiful highlights in the bay.
- 10:00: Join a short cooking class to learn how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- 12:00: Return to the port, say goodbye with the crew staff and leave the cruise ship.
- 12:15 – 12:30: Get on the shuttle bus back to Hanoi.
- 16:00 – 16:30: Drop off at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. End the tour!