- The best Ninh Binh 2-Day Tour is a Ninh Binh Private Tour with a local guide to visit the top attractions such as Hoa Lu ancient capital including Mua Cave, Tam Coc, Bich Dong Pagoda, and take a boat ride to see the most stunning wet caves in the province.
- Moreover, a Ninh Binh 2-day Tour from Hanoi also brings you a great chance to taste the best local food and learn more about local life and culture.
- If you are interested in a private car, let’s consider our private car from Hanoi to Ninh Binh or our private car from Hanoi to Sapa.
Private Ninh Binh 2 Days Tour Itinerary
- To ensure you have a wonderful experience when exploring the natural beauty of Ninh Binh, Hanoi Explore Travel is always willing to tailor the Ninh Binh 2-Day Tour from Hanoi in accordance with client’s requests.
Day 1: Hoa lu Ancient Capital + Tam Coc Boat Trip + Climb Mua Cave (Lunch)
A private car and local guide will pick you up at your hotel / homestay in Hanoi to start your Ninh Binh Tour.
Here is the detailed itinerary:
- 7h30-8h00: Car and local guide pick you up at your hotel/homestay in the center of Hanoi.
- 9:30-9h45: Visit Hoa Lu, which served as Vietnam’s capital from 986 until 1010 and also the first feudal system in Vietnam.
- 10:30: Continue your Ninh Binh Private Tour by visiting Mua Cave, from which you can take in the stunning views of Tam Coc and Ninh Binh as you ascend Ngoa Long mountain.
- 12h00: Have a delicious lunch with Ninh Binh specialties such as spring rolls, goat meat, etc.
- 13:00: After a break for lunch, the group continues the trip to Tam Coc on a boat rowed by locals. You may take in the natural beauty of Ninh Binh and discover more about local culture throughout the two-hour boat tour. The boat will sail through three caves: Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba. We are sure you will have an intriguing feeling when doing it.
- 15h00: Take a bike tour with a local guide to admire the rustic beauty of the countryside in the North of Vietnam.
- You will be able to learn about the unique architecture of traditional homes and family cultures from our local guide.
- 16:00: Enjoy time with local tea and fresh fruit as the sun sets after exploring the amazing beauty of Ninh Binh by boating, hiking and cycling. Then our car will drive you to your hotel in Ninh Binh
>>> Get Your Itinerary <<<
Day 2: Bai Dinh Pagoda + Trang An Boat Trip – Back to Hanoi(Lunch)
- 8:30: After breakfast, do check-out procedures.
- 10:30: Start the second day of Ninh Binh 2-Day Tour with Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex. You will have about 2 hours to admire the great beauty of this ecotourism complex, which is dubbed “Halong Bay on land”. The bamboo boat will take you through many interesting caves.
- 12:15: Have lunch at a local restaurant with many specialty dishes from Ninh Binh.
- 13h30: Relax, have Vietnamese tea, and taste some local cakes.
- 14h50: Continue the Ninh Binh 2-day tour from Hanoi to visit Bai Dinh pagoda – the largest temple in Southeast Asia.
- 17:20: Say goodbye to Ninh Binh and get on the car back to Hanoi
- 19h30: End the Ninh Binh 2-day tour. The car will drop you off at your hotel in Hanoi.
>>> Get Your Itinerary <<<