Cuc Phuong national park, the first national park in Vietnam located in Ninh Binh is such a mesmerizing destination for you to discover mysterious and various fauna and flora in the limestone mountain forest. Trekking in Cuc Phuong national park to find an ancient tree, cave of prehistoric man, botanical garden…You have to come to see them!
Table of Contents
Highlights of Cuc Phuong Day Tour
- Easy adventurous day trip in Ninh Binh
- Visiting the Endangered Primates Rescue Center, Turtle Conservation Program, botanical garden Great jungle trek through primary forest
- Find “1000 year old tree”
- Explore special caves in the park
- Small group tour
Itinerary of Cuc Phuong National Park Tour
7:30- 08:00: Pick up at your hotel address in the Old quarter of Hanoi. Start your day to visit Cuc Phuong national park Ninh Binh
10:30: Arrive in Ninh Binh, keep going to Cuc Phuong national park passing through pretty village roads
11:00: Arrive at Cuc Phuong, firstly you visit Endangered Primate Rescue centre. It is such an amazing opportunity to see rare animals including the Asian Black Bears, Otters, Owston’s Civet, Clouded leopard, and Delacour’sLangur.
Besides, learn about Turtle Conservation Program, visit botanical garden
12:00: Have your lunch and take a rest at a restaurant near Cuc Phuong national park.
In the afternoon
13:00: In the afternoon, visit cave of prehistoric man. Archaeologists found 3 ancient tombs lying deeply under the ground 0.40 meter and 1.4 meter of the cave and they asserted that primitive men lived here in Ninh Binh far from us today about 7000 to 12.500 years.
Trek in the forest to find ancient tree on your way. Look around peaceful sceneries in the forest.
16:00: Finish your discovery in the park, get on the tourist bus to go back to Hanoi
18:30-19:00: Drop you off in Hanoi and say goodbye
Note: This trip is physical trek, the tour itinerary and program can be changed depending on seasonal weather.
- See All : Ninh Binh Tours
What’s Incuded, Excluded on Cuc Phuong National Park Tour
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car
- Entrance fee,
- English speaking guide
- Pick up and see off at your hotel
- Accommodation, Visa arrangement, drinks, travel insurance, tips, personal expenses.
Note: Quoted price is per person
Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date
What should to bring
- Sunblock cream & sunglasses
- Umbrella or raincoat
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Do not wear shorts when visiting temple
- The Price is NOT included payment fees (Bank or Gateway fee)
- The promotion packages validity until 15 September 2018
- Promotion is subject to availability upon confirmation
- If you cancel a trip after making a booking you will lose some or all of the money you have paid for the trip. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip :
- 3 days or more prior to departure, we will refund 100% of your money
- 2 days prior to departure, we will refund 50% of total money you already paid
- 1 days prior to departure, we will refund 0% of total money you already paid.
- If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
- We can change date of your tour for you, if you send us an email to reconfirm at least 1 day before
- We will Refund 100% if weather is bad and can not join the tour.